45. And the truth comes out

"So.... You are here!" enters a voice. I and Riya were busy in sipping coffee and like every other morning, Rudra was sleeping, but today on the couch.

We turned to see the person, and it was Vikram.

Damn.

"Hey.... How can you enter without permission?" shouts Riya.

"Ms. Trisha will tell you that" smirks Vikram. I was so tensed about his sudden arrival. I mean how can I explain these two at a same time!

"Riya he's....-"

"Your brother, I know"

"How do you know?" I was surprised.

"You was with him in Rudra's place at award ceremony, when there held a suspicious gun shot, remember?"

Oh ya.... I have introduced him as my brother!

"But this is not the way to get inside of anyone's house" she fumes.

"Ms. Trisha, what are you doing here?" he asks with a stern face.

"Ms. Trisha?" says Riya. "Is this the way to talk to your sister?" she asks.

"Riya please, we need to talk...."

"Fine, you guys talk and i'll be leaving." saying so, she leaves the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as soon as I saw Riya going out.

"That's what I'm asking isn't it?" he fumes.

"I'm here to save Rudra. Do you even know how difficult it is for him?"

"Shut up you. I don't know when the hell are you going to be professional!" he scolds.

"I'm just trying to save an innocent soul. Trust me.... He needs our help"

"Where's the money you took with you? Five crore isn't any big amount you think?"

"Can you please talk in a low voice, Rudra is sleeping"

"Woah" he laughs.

"And the money is with me, all safe"

"Fine, take everything and come we need to leave"

"Leave for?" I was confused.

"Rudra's place"

"But why? Don't you know it's not safe?"

"It's not good if he lives here"

"What do you mean?"

"See, once he'll go to his house, the badman will surely try to harm him and we'll catch him. I am sure Abeer and that Badman is a team. And as soon we'll catch the criminals, the case will be finished!"

"How selfish can you be!" I was amazed.

"Come on be fast, I'll drop you guys there"

*

We were now in Rudra's apartment. Seriously, Rudra looks better than before. I think he likes coming back.

"You look so happy Rudra" a voice came out of his room. We were surprised to find Mishti.

Rudra smiles and hugs her as soon as she stands up in front of him.

Okay. Wait. I'm fuming internally but... It's not jealousy right.

"Do you want to know the truth?" says Mishti.

"Truth?" I and Rudra gasped together.

"Truth about...." she comes standing in front of me. "This girl!" she smirks pointing at me.