3. Friends?

Indian Arts University. I finally reached after all the formalities. I have been given a picture of Abeer.

"The second year music room?" I asked one of the peon roaming in the corridor.

"There" He says pointing towards the next room. I nod and he leaves.

Hmm... The picture of Abeer, a man with a smile on his face, doesn't looks he can supply drugs!!!

Wait.... There's he, entering in to the class. I have to be his friend anyhow.

Think detective Trisha. What will you do?........ Yes I have an idea. I will walk towards him and hit him falling intentionally!! He will help me and we'll be friends!! Good job Detective Trisha Mahato. I felt a smirk on my face.

Mission Drugs starts now.

As planned, I started walking towards him acting to be busy in my bag when..... Ouch. Who the hell I've been hit of.

"Can't you see while walking?" I yell when I found a man talking on phone. He's a tall man with a wide forehead and tiny eyes. Puffy hair gelled like a gentleman and an aggressive look making his look hot.

Wait. What am I talking!!!

"Don't you have any manner?" He yells which makes me out of my world.

"I've fallen and you are yelling at me!!" I fume standing up before him.

"Did I ask you to fall?" He scoffs leaving the fallen me, amazed. Ignoring him I pick up my bag and was shocked to find the photo frame of my family was scratched.

I will kill this man now.

"Hello. First say sorry" I yelled holding his hand. He stops. Very soon as I realise my hand touching his, I took it back hurriedly.

"What you said?" He ask huskily slipping his phone back in his pocket.

"You know what you did?" I yell but unfortunately can't tell him how precious thing he has harmed.

"Listen you tiny one." He yells bending towards me. "Be in your limits." He adds in the same tone. His face zooms more towards me and thankfully I bend back, slightly, our nose tips have touched for sure if I didn't get back.

Ugh. I'm irked with this man seriously.

He leaves passing an angry glare at me. And I have no choice but to grit in anger.

Never mind Trisha, let's teach him a lesson before the end of the task, definitely.

It seems Abeer has left to the class. So I too entered in. The lecture is began and lecturer knows about me. He welcomes me and asks to have a seat. The seat behind Abeer was intentionally empty for me. So I placed myself behind him throwing a smile. He smiled back.

Thankfully he's not rude at least.

The lecture was about to end when someone enters in the class.

"You are late" lecturer yells.

"I know" He replies.

Wait. This is the same arrogant man I just met. I just hate his attitude. He's definitely going to make my task hard for me.

Lecturer makes a disgusted face on him while he winks at Abeer and sits on the other side of him.

"The lecture will be continued in next class" lecturer announces leaving the class. He hoots with attitude.

Such a wild animal.

I really don't know how to be Abeer's friend. God!!! I'm not getting any idea. They both ignored me like I was never there!! It's going to be difficult.

Relax Trisha. You can do it. Come on think about something.

.

.

.

In the canteen. I was sitting alone when I saw a girl hugging Abeer. "Hey Baby." she says.

"Ah.. Darling I missed you" Abeer replies. But wait, she wasn't in the class!!

"Ok listen I need to go now. Will talk later." says Abeer and leaves with a call. I rush behind him to hear him. But it was late and he had left in his car. I again enter in the canteen, disappointed.

But wait.

His girlfriend was still sitting there... Not alone. There was he, the wild animal. I need to make her my friend anyhow. I placed myself on the nearest table to hear them.

When again a girl joined both of them. "Hey Rudra, how are you?" she asks giving him a hug.

"We have just met right?" He scoffs glaring at her. How rude.

"Hey Ria. What's up" another girl asks smilingly. While he was busy in his phone, trying to ignore both of them. Suddenly he leaves when he gets a call.

Okay this is the right time!!

"Hi" I smile and both of them looks at me, confused.

"I'm actually new here." I reply at their glare.

"Good. Did I asked you that?" The girl named Ria commented and both of them laughed. Before I could say anything else they left sharing a disgusted look.

I'm irked. Totally.

I mean how can these people can have this much attitude!! God. Please help me. This is my first case and I don't want it to be failed.

.

.

.

"Firstly tell me how do you handle these idiots?" I yell entering in to the principal cabin. The policeman named Vikram, in casuals was waiting for me eagerly.

"What happened?" He ask excitedly.

"The students of this college needs to learn some ethics and values." I yelled.

"Listen. You are here to solve the case. This is what your job is. You have to tolerate them for your mission" Vikram said calmly.

Yes he's right.

I need to be patient.

"By the way who is Rudra? Why not anyone says him anything for his behaviour? Not even any lecturer?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"He's the son of investor of this college. Mr. Khurana." principal replies. "Mr. Khurana is also the president of this university." He adds.

I see. That's what makes Rudra Khurana, so full of hell attitude!!

"Our task is Abeer Roy. No one else" Vikram reminds me and I nodded agreeably. "Will you be able or should we ask lecturers to make you friend with him?" He asks. "No way. They aren't kids. They believe in finding friends on their own!!" I said.

So I will do it on my own. Just wait and watch.