35. Oh no!!

My phone rings.

"Hello"

It was Vikram on the call.

"Rudra where are you going" I asked when noticed him walking freely on the silent road. A smile plays on my lips to see him happy.

"Ms. Detective, better you should concentrate on the call" the voice comes from my phone.

"Oh yes.... I'm sorry"

"I'm sending you the picture of the drug smuggler. I have a news that he's in the same area where you are"

"Okay but.... Why are you sending me the picture?"

"I want you to keep an eye on him until police arrives there."

"But I'm with Rudra and you know that I have to take him home as soon as possible"

"Ms. Detective, how many times should I remind that you are a detective instead of Rudra's caretaker!"

"Ya I know inspector-"

Suddenly a car stops near Rudra and he was pulled inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The size of my pupils just grew larger and larger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran towards the car.

"Rudra" I cried.

His face was covered by the white handkerchief and he was feeling dizzy now.

Chloroform?

"Leave him please.... Who are you?" I cried. I noticed they aren't speeding up the car.

Does it mean that they want me to notice them?

"Tinyyyy" he shouts and tries to touch my hand. But suddenly, they rose up the glass causing his hand trapped in between.

"AHhhh" he screams in pain.

"Put the glass down.... You are hurting him" I was running with the car and shouting at them. There was no one on the road who could help me.

I was so helpless.

"Rudra..... Look at me....." I touched his fingers which were cold now due to non passage of blood in his body. And secondly, he was dizzy and almost unconscious.

I noticed that the one who has blocked Rudra's breath by the handkerchief, was a girl.

And secondly, the person sitting with her on the backseat was that middle aged scar person, whom Rudra is hell scared of!!

And on the driver seat,
.
.
.
.
it was Abeer.
.
.
.
.
He winks at me.

"Abeer please...... Please leave him....." I begged.

Rudra's hazel brown honey orbs were drowned into thick layer of tears. His hair was messed up. And by now, his trapped fingers were bleeding.

Suddenly that girl pulls out a knife and smirks while showing off to me.

"No.....no.....no....please..... Please Abeer..... Please ask her to stop it." I cried.

She takes the knife closer to his cheeks.

Rudra was looking me before closing his eyes. His eyes were screaming for help. And I was feeling so helpless.

"This is for his mistake!" says Abeer.

The girl makes a slight cut on the right side of his cheek.

"Noooooo please....." I begged.

Suddenly I remembered how Rudra has made cut on Harsh's hand.