15. The invitation

"Rudra

"Rudra....." My each body part was shocked and amazed at his sudden action. I was in his embrace and he had buried his face in my shoulder.

"Rudra...." My voice was more a whisper than an order. I was nervous, yes I was!

Of course I had kissed Abeer for my task and Harsh for my...... For my..... For my love!!! Yes I love Harsh!! I can't.... Let Rudra hug me... No ways.

While struggling with my thoughts, my gaze fell on the table where his specs was placed. Which, the police had found, in the bar.

What does he wants? Why he keeps acting like a scared kid? And sometimes he's so aggressive! Why did he changed his look after shifting himself in this city? And if it's his real avatar then why he had changed himself in the last city?? He always keeps yelling at Mr. Khurana? And then is controlled only by him! Why had he broken my phone? Just to go to that bar? And when he found me there..... He acted as if scared of gun!!! How Mr. Khurana was there at the mean time and ended consoling him? How can Mr. Khurana help him even after he attempted to kill him? Why? And moreover, Who is he?

"Rudra...." Now my voice was filled with an order.

This isn't right...... But what about my task? Should I............. .

No...

Or yes...

I think

This is the best way I can trap him!

Abeer isn't ever going to tell me about his hatred for Rudra. And Rudra never talks about Abeer either!

Wait.

Rudra never talks about anyone!!

I need to trap Rudra now! I need to make him fall for me!! That's how this case is going to be solved.

"Rudra...." I roamed my hands on his back. When suddenly he jerked himself back.

His eyes were filled with thin watery layer. He shot me a hesitated and nervously glare.

And the next moment, he turned his back towards me.

*
"Mr. Khurana...." as I reached in the dining room, he was serving himself the breakfast. "Good morning Ms. Trisha" He greeted smilingly.

"Morning" I smiled.

"How's Rudra? Is he better than last night?" He asked with a concern.

"Umm... Rudra... Has given himself bruises and deep cuts through razor." I know I had promised Rudra about not to reveal it.... But I did as I felt it would be right.

"...........................hmm............." was his reply. Though his scared and tensed gesture seemed suspicious. He stood up from his chair and asked me to get ready for college.