23. The Stranger

His arm on my waist and his cheeks tickling on my torso, passing the chills in my blood. It was an hour till I'm awake and just can't stop myself from glancing him. His silky hair was ruffled messed up, made him more attractive...... Eyes closed, and lip parted slightly.

Angel!!

I don't know when I gasped this word and he replied that with a "Hmm..." He slightly rubbed his face in my neck.

Damn this person and his cute antics!!

And I must admit his heavy voice turns more attractive when sleepy.

"Are you awake?" asked I.

"........"

So he's sleeping!!

I, slowly, parted myself away from him. His chin got dug in the pillow. I held his chin, before it could create any disturbance in his sleep. And the next moment, his sleeping head was balanced on my hand.

I wish he doesn't gets up at least now! I don't want to be more awkward towards him.

During I managed the pillow under his head......... He opened his eyes.

Shit

I was in an awkward position, with his chin on my palm.

"Morning......... Night.......pillow........ Good...... Umm........" the most foolish smile I faked on him.

"Can't you let me sleep?" He frowns and turned his back towards me.

I hope he really did not have registered my awkwardness for the moment.

"Rudra....."

"............"

Phew.

He slept!!

*

After an hour,

Rudra was still sleeping and I was preparing sandwiches for all three of us, when suddenly, my phone buzzes.

Ugh. Vikram!!

"So Ms. Detective...... How are you doing?"

"Are you fine?"

"Yes..... But it seems you are not so...."

"What do you mean?"

"You are there to find about drugs racket..... I think you've forgot!!!"

"..........." I was lip pecked now.

"Ms. Detective...... Please concentrate on the work you have been assigned for!"

"See inspector... I'm doing my work. I have no clue about Abeer for now...... But trust me I'm doing much important work."

"Taking Rudra to psychiatrist?"

Shit.

I disconnected the call as soon as possible.

Taking a long deep sigh I took the tray with me, to our room.

I know I've struggled a lot to become a detective. But for now, I wanted to be a human first........ I wanted to sort out all the problems from his life!

And wanted to make his life, beautiful, as his facial features.

"Rudra....." I entered in and placed the tray on a corner table.

He was sleeping cuddled in his blanket.

God. His sleeping disorder!!

"Rudra...." as my voice hit his ears, he took a sigh and adjusted his face, facing me.