9. What the hell!

Rudra gains his senses but Abeer shoots him then and there. He looses his breath and slowly his hand hungs down the bed loosened of my wrist. "Goodbye tiny" He hisses closing his eyes.

"Rudraaa" I cried when I found his heartbeats muted.

He's dead.

**Kidding** ^.^

A. N.: From this part of the story, you are going to see the huge turn in Rudra's character. Many of you might haven't imagined.

[This part contains hard and abusive language.]

Here we go....

"Rudra.... Thank god you are awake" I let a sigh out. "Rudra...." Someone enters running towards him. His weak eyes looks at the person and his expression changes into irritated ones. "Just get the fucking hell out of here" yells Rudra at the person. The person was none other than Mr. Khurana. He was weak as well but he came to meet Rudra after knowing about his suicide attempt. "Rudra please...." Mr. Khurana touches his wide forehead. "I said leave me and fuck off" He pushes Mr. Khurana. Mr. Khurana stumbled and thankfully I held him not to fall. "This isn't the way to talk to your uncle" I scolded which seemed less bothering for Rudra. "Father...." Mr. Khurana corrected. Wait. What????

"I'm your father my son." He speaks in a low tone. "You are no one to me.... Stop irritating me now and get lost" yells Rudra to the top of his voice. Doctor comes running inside and quickly checks on Rudra. Mr. Khurana is Rudra's father? And he attempted to kill him!!

"Mr. Khurana.... He tried to kill you..." I yell glaring at Rudra. "Yes I did.... And I will kill either this man or myself..." Rudra's anger has no limits. He might wasn't aware of what he's speaking. "Rudra relax... You are hurting yourself..." Doctor makes everyone aware. "What are you trying to do then...?? Get the fuck out here..." He yells at Doctor. "Shut up Rudra" I yelled squeezing his cheeks his anger was easily visible through his red burning eyes. "You stay out of it" He hisses in my hold, crushing my wrist with his strong hold. Slowly his eyes gets closed and hold loosens from my wrist.

"He needs rest... Don't worry.... He might be in trauma of something." informs the Doctor. I nodded leaving his cheeks. He sleeps. "Mr. Khurana... Don't tell me you knew about this attack." I asked turning towards him. He seemed emotional glaring at Rudra. "Is he your son?" I asked. Silence. Ugh. This mystery will kill me before Mr. Khurana and Rudra....!!!

"Is he your son Mr. Khurana?" I asked louder a bit. "No... Yes... No..." was his reply. Did I asked such hard question? "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't need to tell you.... Thank you so much for saving mine and my son's life... Now let it be a family matter" He says caressing Rudra's knuckles. I am a detective.... And I will get to know about everything...
.
.
.
.
I left the room and the hospital as well and threw myself on my bed. The person who now never greets me is my uncle. He hates me for choosing to be a detective. "Hi..." My little sister chirps. "Hey dear... How was your day?" I ask and she composes herself placing a pillow on her lap.

"Leave that... Tell me about your day... I mean it must be exciting right?" she asks twinkling her eyes. "Umm.... Kind of" said I laying and staring at ceiling fan. "What do you mean by that... You are a detective... MS. DETECTIVE!!" she says dramatically and lays beside me. "But I feel like I should do what uncle says... I should leave the job of detective and do what he wants me to" I was really low. "Di...." she holds my hand. "You are very brave... And Ms. Detective title suits you more than Mrs. Whatsoever" she chuckles making me cheer up. "Now tell me what is bothering you?" she asks turning to me. "Actually it's my first case.... And it's so complicated... The son isn't the son, the father isn't the father, the friend isn't the friend!!" I sighed tiredly thinking about the situation. "They're family.... But doesn't looks like.... It is more like I'm poking my nose in someone's family matters." I was honest. "That's why you're there... To poke your nose and kick off the criminal..." Yes she's right. "Anyways did you find anyone.... Yourrrr.... Loveeee?" her tone turns dramatic again. My cheeks turned hot I felt and my eyes widened. "Blushing!! Someone's heart is blushing....." she laughs while I force my palm on her mouth to shut her up.