43. Take me away.

The briefcase with the money was ready. "Please save my son..... His life was always unfair to him." Mr. Khurana weeps as he hands over the briefcase to me.

"Mr. Khurana please control yourself." I gasped. Mr. Khurana is really a strong personality and I respect him very much. He always supports his children no matter what. And of course I was not habitual of seeing him this weak. It really felt bad.

I was surprised that Harsh was fine with the idea of me going to rescue Rudra. They both hate each other so much then why wasn't Harsh objecting me to go!

Anyways, I proceeded to rescue Rudra. And started the engine of the car. The fatherly pain I sensed on Mr. Khurana's face was just making me feel bad. Finally I accelerated the car and Khurana family was left behind.

Vikram was continuously tracking my phone and we were all set to catch up everyone red-handed.

*

As I was driving, suddenly, my phone rang.

It was a video message from an unknown number.

I played it but didn't stopped my car.

In the video, it was Rudra who was tied up with the chair. But he wasn't unconscious, he was subconscious. He was craving for a glass of water. He was all sweaty and tired. And then, a man enters in the camera. The camera shows me his back but also one can see that he was pushing something in Rudra's mouth.

Wait.

That's the same drugged bread!

This means he was none other than BADMAN!!!

"Nooo" Rudra, gets irritated. In his subconscious state, he was trying to avoid whatever was pushed inside his mouth.

"So you learned a new word?" the Badman slaps him really hard. "Wake up and eat this" the Badman squeezed his cheeks. He moans.

*slap*

The badman slaps him harder again. And then grabs his hair and pushes the bread again in his mouth.

And the video ends.

This means they have drugged him!!!

Damn.

Again my phone rings and it was Vikram. As my hands were shaking after watching the video, my phone slips down from my hand.

The next moment I picked it up, I found someone in front of the car.

*Brake*

The tyres almost jumped as I applied the really abrupt brakes.

*

*

Did my car just hit someone?

I jumped out of the car as soon as possible to find the person.

And the person standing in front of me was none other than the one who keeps surprising me.

RUDRA!!

"Sshh" he gestures me to keep quiet and puts his fingers on his rolling lips. He was continuously looking back and has kept his palm showing me as if gesturing me to stay silent and away from him.

I don't know if I was happy to see him or tensed to see his condition. He looks so vulnerable. His clothes were dirty and tore. His feet were naked. His face had so many scars, his hair was ruffled and moreover his lips were bleeding and there were few cuts on his face and neck and feet. His hazel honey brown eyes were the mirror of fear and guts.