11. Strange him

When I reached home, I mean our apartment.

The door was locked!!

Which means Rudra isn't back yet! But how and why? Rudra should have reached before me. And the worst part is..... I don't have keys to enter inside! Ugh. I have to wait until he's back.

*

It was an hour and he wasn't back. His phone remains switched off. And after a while my phone buzzes. It was Mr. Khurana.
"Hello"

"Ms. Trisha.... Can I please talk to Rudra.... His phone is switched off"

"Actually Mr. Khurana, he isn't back yet"

"What!!! What do you mean by that?

"He drove away from college on time.... But he isn't back yet... I'm waiting out of the apartment."

"Oh no.... I should..... I should have stopped him from driving"

"Why are you saying that?"

But the call hungs up.

*
These mysterious people aren't going to tell me anything. Letting a sigh out I phoned Vikram to inform him about the situation.

*
Another call was of Abeer.

"He-hello"

"Hey darling"

"How's Harsh? Please don't harm him..."

"So darling still remembers about her love!! I thought you forgot!"

"Please.... Please let me talk once with Harsh... Please...."

"Did you killed that Rudra Khurana?"

"Umm.... No... Not...yet"

"Then do your task and take your love back!"
"Please.... Let me talk him once..."

"Ba bye darling"

And he hangs up the call.

*
I wiped my tears thinking about saving Harsh. But what about Rudra...do I really need to murder him? No I can't.... Of course can't! But Harsh! He's being punished for loving me.

Just then I saw Rudra coming.

I stood up from the stairs shooting him a death glare.

"Hey where were you? Everyone was so tensed" I scolded.

"You don't need to fucking care" He yells coming closer to me.

"Oh really!!!" I frowned. "I'm waiting from past 2 hours..." I fumed glaring in his orbs.

"Do you think I care the fuck?" His tone was eased which pissed me more.

"Give me the keys" I asked.

He threw them in front of me. And kept chewing the gum without giving me a glance.

"What do you think of yourself?" I fume holding his collar. He flinched at my touch.

"Stop your nonsense and unlock the house" He slowly pushed my shoulder.

"I'm not going to unlock it." I fumed folding my hands on my chest.

His pissed glare shot me.

"Open it on your own" I continued looking at his dumbstruck face.

He grabs the keys from floor and unlocks the door. I smirked glaring at him after winning the argument.

*

And he closes the door leaving me outside. Fuck. "Ugh. Rudra you can't do this" I banged the door. "I did" He declares from inside. He really pisses me badly.