37. Intricacy

Next day,

I and Rudra wasn't talking at all. I was really pissed off. How can he not trust me? Like really does he thinks that I'll lie to him?

He was in his room from the slap incident.

I have dictated everything to Mr. Khurana and Vikram and not to anyone else.

"This is a serious issue" says Mr. Khurana sliding his hot coffee mug.

Rudra was locked in his room and I and Mr. Khurana were discussing about the incident.

"Exactly Mr. Khurana..... Why's she back? What does she wants?" I was angry.

"Ms. Trisha please relax...."

"Your son has slapped me for telling the truth!!!.... And you want me to relax? Like seriously?" I shouted.

"Ms. Trisha.... I know it's your insult.... But understand him.... What will he do in such state?"

"State? He has ruined himself and nothing else...."

"Ms. Trisha.... I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry for his behaviour...... But at least once.... Try and understand..... He was craving for his best friend all this while..... And you have told me all this right? Who knows better than you about how much he has craved for a single proper relationship! He do not have anyone to share his feelings. He.... He can't accept his family.... He do not have friends! And the one friend.... He has.... Is you. Please understand him"

Well he's right. I should understand him. How can I expect him to react at this stage?

Suddenly Rudra comes out of the room. Anger and hatred can be read on his face. Wearing a black lower pants and a black hoodie. He proceeds outside the house.

Oh no..... He can't go out of the house. He's not safe.

"Rudra..." says Mr. Khurana. "Where are you going my son?" he asks politely.

He do not replies anything and leaves the house.

Mr. Rude.

"Ms. Trisha..... Please go after him.... He should return safe!" he pleads.

"Mr. Khurana I think he should go alone...."

Suddenly my phone buzzes.

"Hello Inspector" I excused myself to attend the call.

"Ms. Detective, where is Rudra?"

"He just left the house"

"What!! And you let him do so?"

"I'm not going to stop him inspector.... I think he should understand by his own that who's his well wisher and who's a backstabber."

"Ms. Detective.... Leave everything and just follow him."

"What! Why?"

"Cause he's going to meet Abeer"

"Whattttt!"

"Yes.... And you should catch Abeer then and there.... Keep your gun with you and just go"

"And what about Rudra? What if they harm him?" I was worried.

"In that case.... Just remember one thing save Abeer  before   Rudra."

"Are you insane! Rudra is innocent in every way!"

"I don't care..... He's just a useless person to everyone.... Leave him if he dies. But catch Abeer. That's why you have been appointed right?"

"But this isn't fair inspector.... How can you say these things about Rudra? He's your responsibility, his safety is my responsibility!"