21. Talk to me

"He's out of danger" were the words which brought me out of the chain of thoughts.

I realised, it was the 10 of morning.

"Can I meet him?" Mr. Khurana, who was sitting like a dummy, asks excitedly.

"He's under the effect of medicines.... So...." the doctor informs.

"Yes yes let him rest...." Mr. Khurana was very happy to react. Unless I asked him to take rest and have some meal. It's not good for his health.

I managed to convince him that I was there with Rudra, he can come when Rudra regains his senses.

*

After an hour, I finally entered in the ward.

He was looking so weak, and attached with so many equipments.

"Rudra..." I sat down on the table near his bed. My voice has turned soft.

"Hmm...." damn his sleepy voice always fills chills in my stomach.

"You're listening?" I asked holding his hand.

"Hmm...." He finally opens his heavy and tired looking eyelids. "Tiny....."

"Yes.... Rudra"

"Can.... I ask you something?....." He questions with his weak voice

"Yes...." My voice was more a whisper.

"You'll not kill me right?" I can sense the fear and hope together in his eyes. And the thing which was always present on his face, was the innocence.

I didn't knew what to reply. He wanted to kill himself but never wanted to be killed by anyone else. Strange.

But he's unique with his weirdness.

"Say....... Tiny......" and he drowns in his sleep.

"I can never harm you...." I whispered nearing my face to his attractive ones. He was a silent mystery to be solved. He was in pain, a deep one. And I wanted help him in helping himself.

*

After a week, he was finally discharged. And all this while, he never talked to me, specially not to Mr. Khurana.

And even we were scared to talk to him. We never wanted him to harm himself in anyway.

*

The same night, when he was returned back to his house. He was still not talking to anyone. But he has to! And I know how important is it for him to share his feelings and fear with someone whom he can call a friend.

"Rudra" I entered in our room. He was smoking and ignored me like anything. "This shows you're perfectly fine now!!!" I joked and he shot me a silent fuming glare.

"Anyways, we're joining the classes from tomorrow onwards." I informed. I know he'll feel better only by freeing himself for himself.

"Who are you to decide that?" He fumed. And this may was finally the start of our conversation.

"It's Mr. Khurana" I winked, and this irritated him more.

"Fine" He threw the cigar in the ashtray and slipped himself inside his blanket.

"This is strange!!" I casually gasped while arranging my bed.

"What?" He asked suspiciously.

"You always follow his orders and I know you love him..... Then why don't you consider him as your father?" I questioned, acting as if I know nothing about him.