Part 55

We all settled in the plane and we took up quite a few rows there because we were a lot of people... We booked the cards that way so we could all sit together somehow... Normally I sat next to Harry... I took the seat next to the window because I love staring out of windows when I'm in planes... (Writer's note: This is really true... I love staring out windows... Not just in planes... In cars too and sometimes in my house... I usually go out on the balcony and just stare in the distance... :D) Like I normally do I glued my face to the window and watched out of the window as we were taking off... 

Harry: What are you looking at? 

Me: Nothing... Somewhere in the distance... It calms me... I love staring out of windows when I'm in a plane... All the fluffy clouds... It's just so... beautiful...

Harry: Just like you...

Me: Is that why you tend to stare at me?

He laughed at my comeback... I've always loved his laugh... Even as a child... I loved hearing him laugh when we were together even though he tended to annoy me at the time... I turned my head back out of the window and stared out... I closed my eyes for a second because I was so tired... The next time I opened my eyes I realized that an hour had passed... I looked over at Harry who was reading something...

Harry: Oh hey! You woke up...

While saying this he gave me one of his flawless smiles...

Me: Yeah... Was I asleep all this time?

Harry: Yep...

Me: Glued to the window?

Harry: Kind of... :D

Me: I'm still tired... :D But this time I'm going to take your shoulder instead of the window... :D

Harry: As you like... :D

I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep like that... The next time I woke up another hour had passed... I noticed that Harry was sleeping too... His head was rested on mine... Just as I wanted to move somehow without waking him he started talking in his sleep... 

Harry: Louis... Take your carrots away from me... Stop poking me with your carrots!!!

I couldn't help but start laughing which sadly woke him up... I heard Louis laugh from the seats behind us at the same time... 

Harry: What's funny? :D

Louis, Eleanor and I: HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Harry: What??? :D

Eleanor: Who's poking you with carrots Harry? :D

Harry: Carrots? O.o

Louis: Sorry Harry... :D I didn't know you didn't like my carrots... :D 

Harry: Carrots?? What?? Why would you bring carrots in the plane??? O.o

Everyone else was teasing him while I couldn't stop laughing (Writer's note: This is also true... When I start to laugh I don't stop until my stomach hurts, my face hurts and I have no breath left... Sometimes I just stop for a second to catch my breath and start laughing again... xD)...

Harry: I'm confused... :D 

Me: You were talking in your sleep saying something about how Lou should take his carrots away from you and stop poking you with them... :D 

Harry: Now that's just plain weird... :D

The rest of the flight was spent laughing and talking... Soon it came time for the landing... After the plane landed we went to take our luggage and then we could finally go home... My parents were picking me up, Amanda's parents were picking her up and the rest were leaving on their own... Just as I was heading out to meet my parents outside the airport someone grabbed my hand... I turned and saw Harry...