Part 53

Harry: So where am I driving?

Me: I'm driving. :D

Harry: I can't let you drive on the high way... :O

Me: How do I drive in London then? :D

Harry: I don't know... But you're not driving... :D 

Me: Do you know where to go? :D

Harry: No...

Me: Then sit next to me and let me drive... :D 

Harry: But...

Me: I know how to drive... :D 

Harry: Alright... 

Me: Don't worry Harry... :D We won't hit a tree.... :D

Harry: Well I hope not... :D 

We sat in the car and I started driving toward Thesaloniki... I haven't driven in a long time... All summer... So I decided to let Harry drive on our way back... The highway wasn't as empty as I guessed it would be... There were all the tour buses with people going on their vacations... (Writer's note: This is actually true... I knew when we went by bus and we had to get up 4 am so we could be there by 9-10 am... It's really irritating... That's why I insist on taking the car... :D) We went to Thesaloniki and took the phone... On the way back we got caught up in a traffic jam...

Me: Harry!!!!! I'll call Liam!!! Tell him to go get the party detailos with Adelphos sorted out!!! 

Harry: We're going to make it Alex... We're not that late... 

Me: We're going to be... I know how these traffic jams go...

Harry: Alright...

I called Liam and told him to sort everything out and he left Zayn to stay with Amanda and went to get the party details sorted... I was right though... When we got back it was only half an hour before the party and the others have already taken Amanda to the party... We got at least six calls from Liam asking where we were now.... I totally started panicking...

Me: HARRY! What? Oh god! We're so late!!!

Harry: Calm down! :D We're going to make it...

He put his arms around me and tried to calm me down... 

Harry: Let's leave now and we'll get there... 

We went out of the house and because we couldn't take the cat to the place that was holding the party we decided to walk... I couldn't help but think that this party just might be ruined... We both ran into where the party was being held... Everyone seemed to be having fun... Amanda too... I suddenly had this feeling of relaxation... Everything had gone by the plan... I ran up to Amanda and hugged her...

Amanda: You did this? All for me? :')

Me: Don't you dare cry... :) You deserved it... :)

Amanda: The boys just told me that that guy that did your song said he'd do a song with me too... :) I'm so happy... :)

Me: Amanda... I'm sorry we're late but we needed to get something... :)

Amanda: Oh that's okay... :)

I took out the phone and handed it to her... 

Amanda: Oh my god! Alex! You didn't have to... This is such a big gift... :)

Me: Amanda, you deserved it and I was happy to get it... :)

Amanda: Thank you... :)

She hugged both me and Harry and the party went very good... After that we all went home singing and went to bed... I was really tired because I had gotten up at 5 am that morning... The next morning on my way down the stairs I saw the calendar...

Me: Guys! Just a few ore days and we're heading back to London...

Harry: Yeah... :/

Liam: We'll come back here next year again... :D

Louis: Yeah... It's unbelievable how much fun I've had... :)

Harry: It's been the best summer of my life... 

He looked at me while saying this... I went up to him and kissed him...

Louis: Oh get a room!! :D 

Amanda: Wait... You promised Samantha and that other guy that they'd go back with us right? :D

Me: Right... :D 

Amanda: Okay... Just checking... :D 

Louis: So what do you say we go fun on the beach while we're still here??? :)

Me: Sounds fine... :D

Niall: Well then... Let's go! :D