Part 5

I started running, when I heard someone running behind me. He was yelling my name and yelling for me to stop. I recognized his voice. It was Harry.

Harry: Where are you going? We were supposed to meet here.

Me: But you didn't show up.

Harry: There was some problems at the hotel, sorry we're late. BTW why are you crying?

I didn't realize I was crying so hard by then. I realized that I was an idiot and that I didn't even consider that there might have been some problems and that maybe it was just a mistake and not something done on purpose.

Me: I'm not crying.

Harry: Yes you are. Really hard.

Me: Okay. I am.

Harry: Why?

Me: I don't think I can tell you. Then I'll prove that I was a selfish idiot.

Harry: You know I could never think that you're a selfish idiot.

Me: I don't know. I haven't known you for that long.

Harry: ....

Me: Why are you looking at me like that?

Harry: I think you're wrong about that.

Me: About what?

Harry: That you don't know me for that long.

Me: Okay. I'm wrong if you consider one day a long time.

Harry: Okay. Let it go. Tell me what happened and why are you crying.

Me: You promise that you won't be mad at me.

Harry: Promise.

Me: I thought that you stood me up and that you wouldn't come. I thought that you were like every other celebrity and that you were fooling around.

Harry: Why would I be fooling around. You're such a great person and fun to be around.

Me: Thanks.

Harry: Come on. Let's go to the other boys. They're waiting for us.

We went over to Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. By the time I had stopped crying, but you could still see that I was crying. My make up was all smeared. I know it's kind of dopey to wear make up at the beach, but I had tried to look my best. I don't know why. It's not like I had a crush on any of them. I just wanted to look my best. I've never done that if I didn't have a crush on the guys , but this time I did it. Okay let's not dwell on that. Let's move on with the story. Well we were on the beach all day. We had lots of fun. At 5 o'clock Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn all had to go somewhere and I was left with only Harry. We were sitting on the beach together that had gotten empty by the time that was when he turned to me and said...........................