Part 22

We both rushed to the counter to pay the stuff we bought... Oh I guess you're wondering what we both bought for each other... Well they were friendship necklaces... You know the ones where one says Best and the other says Friend and when you put them together they match? :D Well that was what we bought for each other.... Well I'm guessing I fulfilled some of my goals in life... I have a Best Friend that's a girl and a Best Friend that's a boy... And only if I could get this boyfriend thing up and running... I mean chances were looking pretty good with the kiss and all... But something still bothered me... Why didn't he tell anyone? Why didn't he mention anything about it? Yeah, yeah I know it happened just a while ago and yeah girls are usually the ones that kiss and tell, but it still bothered me like something was not right... After we payed all our stuff we walked out of the store... 

Me: So shall we go and check out other stores?

Amanda: Ohh yeahh!

So we went into practically every store we could find... It was getting pretty dark and late...

Me: It's getting late... We should go home... 

Amanda: Hey... Let's spend the night at my hotel room... I should use that... Since well I payed for it...

Me: Is there going to be enough room for everyone?

Zayn: Oh whatever... :D Let's just have some fun...

Louis: And since Zayn is single he won't be able to break any tables... :D Hahahah...

Zayn: Haha... Very funny -.-

Niall: Oh come on grumpy... Let's go... :D

So we all headed back to Amanda's hotel room... None of us was sleepy so we decided to play something... First was monopoly... I can say I won that... Then cards... Not to brag, but I won that too...

Amanda: Mon Dieu! Is there a game you can't win?

Me: Since when did you start speaking French to me? And no, no there isn't... :D I am the winner of EVERYTHING!!! YEAAH! :D

Niall: I know one she can't win... ;)

Me: Oh yeah? :D

Niall: Yeah... :D

Me: Which one would that be? :D

Niall: Seven Minutes In Heaven! :D

Liam: Oh God! I am not playing that... We all have girlfriends and there are only 2 girls... :D

Zayn: Ohh... I was kind looking forward to it... ;)

Amanda (totally ignoring him (btw this is what she does when she likes somebody and she kind of likes to play hard to get)): Okay... Enough... :D What should we play??? :D

Louis: Truth or Dare?! :D

Me: Oh God! I love that game... Let's play... :D 

So we started playing and with the whole spinning the bottle it was my turn to ask Louis... :D

Me: Louis... I know you're in a relationship, but who do you have a secret crush on? Truthfully... :D

Louis: Truthfully??? :D 

Me: Yes... :)

Louis: No one is a allowed to be mad then... :D

Me: No one... :D Now say who? :D

Louis: Okay... You! 

Me: WHAT?!....................................................................................................... THE END! Hope you like and please comment what you thought... :)