Part 37

Harry's POV:

I ran back to the restaurant to get some help...

Me: THEY'VE GOT ALEX!

After I said this everyone looked at me with a puzzled expression... And then they laughed...

Grandpa Fred: What kind of stunt are you two pulling right now? :D What joke is it this time???? :D

Me: IT'S NO JOKE!!!

Zayn: Harry, go tell Alex we're not falling for it and to come back inside...

I couldn't believe they weren't believing me... I didn't know what to do... I was panicking.... 

Me: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

Louis: Haz, what's wrong??

Me: They've got Alex!!!

Louis: Who's got Alex????

Me: I... I don't know... Someone swooped in and grabbed her... 

I saw that Louis believed me and then he jumped up from the table...

Louis: OMG!!!! GET THE CAR NOW!!!! We need to find them and follow them!!!!

Grandpa Fred: You mean??? You mean... you weren't teasing????

Me: Of course not!!!!!!

Grandpa Fred: OMG!! Everyone get up from the table!!! Now!!!

We all ran out of the restaurant and got into the car... We went the way they went... We were over the speed limit, but we had to catch up to them... I couldn't see the car... I was so scared that I'd lose Alex... Tears started streaming down my face... 

Louis: Harry?! Are you crying??

Although I couldn't answer... I felt like I didn't have the strength... 

Niall: *patting me on the back* Hey, buddy... It's alright... We're gonna find her...

Suddenly I heard police sirens behind us... Oh, great... Now we were even going to have to pay a fine... And maybe we weren't even going to have the time to find Alex.... Then we had to stop the car and the police officer came to the window... 

Police Officer: What are you doing?? That is breaking the law... You can't go that fast...

Grandpa Fred: I'm so sorry officer... It's just that my granddaughter got kidnapped and we were just trying to catch up to the car...

Police Officer: OMG! Fred??? Is that you???

Grandpa Fred: Bob????

Police Officer: Alex got kidnapped??? Listen... You don;t have to pay anything... Park the car over there and take mine... At least you won't get stopped anymore....

Grandpa Fred: Thanks Bob... You're the best...

Then the officer noticed me... I didn't realize that I was still crying...

Police Officer: Hey... It'll be okay... You'll find her...

Louis: He's supposed to be the boyfriend...

Police Officer: It explains why he's so upset... How would you react if your girlfriend got kidnapped??

Louis: Probably the same way... 

Police Officer: Okay, now all of you get in the police car...

We all pilled in the car and kept driving... I was able to calm myself... I noticed the same car parked... 

Me: THERE'S THE CAR!!!

We stopped and I ran out of the car... I ran to break the door of the house, but it suddenly opened and I fell down... I noticed that an old lady opened it...