Part 8

Then I remembered... When I came here every summer there was this boy with curly hair... He had a huge crush on me and bugged me all the time... I thought he was pretty annoying... I totally forgot about him when I stopped coming here....

Me: OMG! Harry?????? You were the dorky kid who had this huge crush on me... OMG! I can't believe I totally forgot about you...

Harry: Hahaha yeah...

Me: You've changed so much... For one thing you're not dorky anymore... I can't believe I forgot about you...

Harry: Haha it's okay... :D

Me: I can't believe you remembered me.. :D

Harry: Well I don't think I'd forget my first crush... :D 

Me: Aww :') *I hugged him*

Harry: One summer when I came here you weren't there and when I asked you're grandparents when you were coming and they said that you weren't coming that summer I was so devastated...

Me: For an 11 year old kid you were pretty attached to me...

Harry: Hahaha I was... :D The next summer I didn't come either, because I thought you weren't going to come... :/

Me: I didn't... This is my first time after all those years...

Harry: Hahah mine too... :D This summer I wanted to come to this place with the boys so I could remember all that stuff from the past... :D And when I saw you I couldn't believe my eyes... :D You haven't changed all that much...

Me: Oh so I still resemble a little kid... :D

Harry: No that's not what I meant... I... Um...

Me: hahah never mind... :D I still act like one... :D But you've changed... :D

Harry: My looks maybe... My attitude and character not so much... :D 

Me: Well I hope so... :D Since as much as you bugged me then I kind of liked spending time with you... You were always really funny... :D

Harry: Oh really? :D

Me: Really... :D I hate to admit it but I kind of missed you after I stopped coming... :D

Harry: That is until you forgot I existed... :D

Me: Well... Kind of... :D But now I remember and we're together again after all those years... And that's all that matters... :D

Harry: Well yeah... :D 

By the time we've gotten to the part of the beach where we first sat... And then he said he'd drive me home... And he did... :D He came to the door with me... It was 7 in the morning... We said bye to each other and I went inside... I ran to my room... I had to call Amanda and tell her all about this... :D That was when the phone rang... I answered...... But there was only silence and then the caller clicked off................................................. And then the phone rang again..... I answered again... The same thing happened... And then it rang again..... The same thing happened again... For the fourth time it rang..... I answered.... This time I heard a familiar voice.... It was.....................................................................................

That's it for now... :D More later... :)