Part 49

Me: What's wrong? Who was that??? 

Louis: That was Zayn... We need to get back to the apartment fast... 

Me: But why??? 

Louis: Nobody knew where our apartment was here and now they found out... Paparazzi and lots of other people are everywhere.... :/ We need to get there fast! 

While we were talking about all this we got the boats back at their place... 

Me: Wait a second... I'm hoping that you've got a car... We came by foot... :/

Eleanor: Yeah... We've got a car... It's parked close to the beach... Let's hurry... 

We hurried to the car and got in... As we drove there I saw a lot of people around the apartment... I saw Amanda and Zayn standing there getting nagged by paparazzi and reporters... 

Me: Oh my....... How are we going to save the day here? :O

Louis: I really don't know... 

Then we saw two more cars arrive and I saw Liam go out of one and Niall of another one... We got out of Louis's car and Niall and Liam ran to us... 

Louis: Zayn called you???

Liam: Yeah...

Niall: This is a disaster. What are we going to do? 

Me: I don't get what we need to do... Get rid of them???

Harry: Yeah... So we could get everything from the apartment and probably head to the airport...

Me: Wait... You're leaving???

Harry: Well yeah... We're not going to have anywhere to stay...

Me: You can all come to my house... We have enough room... 

Liam: You sure? I mean we're a lot of people... We could just see each other when we're back in London... 

Me: No... No... Please?

Niall: Alright... Just don't let these guys hear you... 

Me: Okay... Now how are we going to get rid of them... 

Then I saw that all the paparazzi and reporters noticed us and ran from Amanda and Zayn to us... All of them we're pointing their microphones and cameras and us... Then they seemed to notice me... 

xxx: Who are you?

Me: Alexis Williams... 

xxx: I know that... I meant who are you to the boys? 

Just as I wanted to say that I was Harry's girlfriend Harry jumped in the conversation... 

Harry: We're just friends... 

I looked at him with a confused look... I couldn't believe he didn't want to tell them and that he hadn't told them yet... I wanted to leave and go home but for the sake of the other boys I stayed... Because I promised them they could stay at my house... I got the point that Harry didn't want to let them know that I was his girlfriend so I just began to think of a way to get the boys out of this so we could go to my house without the paparazzi and reporters knowing... 

Me: Umm... You know I saw Jessica Alba at the beach... 

xxx: Where?????

Me: The beach that's close to here... 

They all got their stuff and practically ran to the beach... We were soon left alone...

Liam: Jessica Alba's going to kill you... :D