Part 7

The light was a PARTY! Some Greeks were throwing a party! :) So the place wasn't deserted like I'd thought...

Harry: Maybe we should ask them how we can get home?

Me: Are you nuts?! :D It's a party... Let's join them!

Harry: Well you are my type of girl Alex... Let's join them...

Me: And you are my type of guy Harry! Come on!

So we danced with all the Greeks who treated us like we were guests who were actually invited they didn't mind we crashed this party at all.... We danced all night... Until the sun came out... And when the sun came out we decided to go home since we could see where we were...

Me: I wanna stay up all night and do it all with youuuu!!! 

Harry: I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one:

Me: Up all night!!! Like this all night!!! Yeeeahhh!!!!!!! :D

Harry: So did you have a good time?

Me: THE BEST! I can't believe I wanted to stay back in London with Amanda this summer... Then I would have never met you...

Harry: Met me? This summer?

Me: Well yeah... I have never met you before...

Harry: You sure?

Me: Yes... Why do you keep asking me that? :D We've never met before...

Harry: Okay... If you say so...

Me: Why?! :D You think we've met before?

Harry: I don't think we've met before... I know we've met before...

Me: Is that just some kind of feeling or you actually remember something?

Harry: I do remember something...

Me: What? :)

Harry: Do you remember when you used to come here with your parents every summer when you were little?

Me: Yeah... Why? 

Harry: Well me and my parents came here too...

And then I had this flashback........................................................................................................................................................

That's it... Next part coming soon! :)