Part 18

and that's when he said ALEX! I was kind of stunned and I just kept gazing into his eyes.... 

Harry: Are you okay?

Me: Who? Me? Yeah... Yeah... I'm fine... :)

Harry: Okay... You kind of looked stunned...

Amanda: That's because........

Me: Amanda Maria Taylor! -.- 

Amanda: That's because I was making faces behind her back and she was distracted... :) Right Alex?

While saying this she winked at me... Amanda is very good at winking... No one ever suspects a thing... I knew she was never going to say my secret.... I mean that I liked Harry... She was only doing that to annoy me... But my heart still skipped a beat when she said it... :D

Me: Yeah... :) That's right... :)

Zayn: So Amanda.... :) Do you have a boyfriend?? :)

Amanda: Wow! What a direct question! :D But no I don't... Do you have a girlfriend??? :)

Zayn: No...

Me: What about Rebecca?

Zayn: Yeah... I meant to tell you that... She broke up with me...

Liam: Yeah... Your girlfriend brakes up with you and you don't tell your best friends... Very classy... :D 

Zayn: I was gonna tell you, but you guys were having so much fun and I didn't want to ruin it for you... :/

Niall: We're always here for you bro... Whatever happens... 

Amanda: What do you say to cheer him up we all go to the beach and have some fun... :)

Me: That's a wonderful idea... If Amanda can't cheer you up I'm afraid no one can... :D

Zayn: Haha I'm glad... :D So what are we waiting for? Let's go! 

Liam: We're waiting for the paycheck actually... xD

Zayn: Can't you see I was trying to be like one of the guys in movies??? You spoil everything... :D

Liam: Sorry... :D

Then the paycheck came... We paid and we got in the car... :) 

Me: Mandy... Where are you staying?

Amanda: I don't know... I was thinking a hotel maybe... :)

Me: Why don't you stay with me and my grandparents... We have an extra room... I'm going to go back today... They came back from their visit to their friends house... :)

Amanda: Sure... I mean if you'll have me... :) I'll just go and pick up my stuff from the hotel... I payed for only one night since I thought about looking for another hotel because I didn't like that one very much...

Me: What about the night you paid for? 

Amanda: I have an idea... Why don't you come there with me for one night? 

Harry: Why don't we all go there? Like on one big sleep over...

Louis: Harry... It's one room... :D

Harry: I know that, but we'll take sleeping bags... :D

Me: Okay... Let's do it... :D 

Amanda: Alex... Don't take a sleeping bag... You're sleeping on the bed with me... :)

Me: Okay... :D 

Then we got to the beach... We went out of the car and went on the beach... :) I took a bathing suit with me in my bag since I had a feeling we would go to the beach... :D But then I remembered something....

Me: Amanda??? What about your bathing suit??? You don't have one with you... 

Amanda: Coming to Greece? Unprepared? Alex, Alex... You have got to be kidding me... It's like you don't even know me... :D I have one under my clothes... :D 

Me: Great... :) Let's go and change... :)

So went to the changing rooms (if I can even call them that, you know those room thingies you change in on the beach :D) and changed... We went out and we saw that the boys were no where to be seen...

Amanda: Alex? Where did they go?

Me: I have no idea... 

Amanda: You don't think they just left us here do you?

Me: No... They're not like that... :/

Then I heard someone scream behind my back and grab me... Amanda screamed also... I heard her say "Let go of me!!" This didn't look to me as playful... I felt very very very scared.................................................................................................................................. To be continued..... :) Hope you like and comment what you thought... :)