Part 29

Harry: Oh no wait... False alarm.... I don't think she saw us... 

Louis: Let's just go...

Harry: More like run!

Louis: Stop being so dramatic... :D

Harry: I'm serious... Let's just get out of here... If she sees me I'm dead...

Louis: I'm deader.... :D Now let's go!!! 

So then they ran off back to heir hotel... As this was happening I was on the boat with my grandfather and I was looking exactly at their direction... I saw two people... But I was to far away to place who they were exactly... I thought they were some other fishermen... Little did I know that they were Harry and Louis.... 

***

It was 10 o'clock already... 

Grandpa: Well we should go back about now... 

Me: Yeah... We should... I'm getting hungry... :D

Grandpa: Want me to take you out to lunch? Just me and you? You don;t have anything planned for today?

By then I had totally forgotten about my plans with the boys... If you wake me up too early I forget what I had planned for the day... :D 

Me: Nothing I remember... :D Let's go... :D

Then we put the boat back and since when we go fishing we always let the fish go, because I feel sorry for them we had nothing to take home, so we just set off... If I had gone home I would have remembered my plans since Amanda would have reminded me... So we set off with my grandfather... We walked and while we were walking we talked about different things... My school, my friends and he told me how much he had missed me all this time... Then I felt that surge of guilt again... And if I hadn't come here I would have never met Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam or Niall.... Then we got to a restaurant... This restaurant seemed totally familiar... Though I didn't know why... :D When we walked in one of the waitresses ran to me...

xxx: ALEX?!

Me: Yeah? O_o

xxx: Oh look how much you've grown... 

Grandpa: Hello Nancy... 

Nancy: How are you Fred? It's so good to see you here back with Alex... I haven't seen her for so long... ALex, do you remember me???

Me: Uhh... No? 

Grandpa: Do you remember this restaurant? We used to go here all the time when you were little... 

Then the memories flashed back in my head... Of course I remembered... I loved going here when I was little... Then I remembered Nancy and all the other waitresses... They were always so nice to me and here I was not even remembering them... I felt very guilty...

Me: Oh wait a second... Yes I remember this place... I loved going here when I was little... 

Then I ran to the table that me and my grandpa used to sit when we came here... 

Me: Grandpa! Grandpa! Let's sit here... :D

Grandpa: Oh well... You remember the table... :D

The we ordered our food and talked... :D We talked about anything and everything... And we reviewed all of our funny moments when I was a kid... Then we got up and walked out... We took a walk in the town... Like we always did... There were a lot of people there... Then I felt something vibrate in my pocket... I knew it was my phone... I took it out... I looked at the screen and saw 10 missed calls and 5 messages... I checked them... All of them were from Amanda... All of the messages said: "WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?!" Then my phone rang again... As I thought it was Amanda... I picked up the phone...