Part 48

xxx: Hey Alex! How are you, sweetie???

Me: Oh, I'm just great... :D I'm so glad I came here this summer... It's been the best summer of my life... 

I notice that Harry half laughed and half smiled when I said this... :D

xxx: Oh really? The I wasn't wrong to send you there this summer, was I? :D

Me: No mom... :D You were right... :D If you didn't send me here, all the things that happened wouldn't have... :D 

Then Harry's phone rang... He answered and after a few seconds I saw the expression change on his face... From a normal one to a happy and exited one...

Harry: Alex! Play the radio on FM 95.5! Our songs is on!

My mom seemed surprised in hearing this other voice...

Mom: Alex, who are you with?

Me: Not important right now... Play the radio on 95.5 FM! Now! :D

Mom: Okay... Okay... :D

I played the radio too and Harry and I heard the announcement... I heard the same thing over at the other end of the phone call... The person announced us... "And now we're going to hear One Direction and Alexis Williams with "Loving You" (Writer's note: This is not an actual song, I just thought of it... xD)... My mom screamed on the other end...

Mom: Honey! I knew you could do it! Let me get your dad... GEORGE!!!!!!!!!

Me: I'm glad you're happy, but please don't scream that much... xD

Mom: I'm sorry... :D I'm just to exited... :D Now shh... I want to listen to your song... :D

We heard the song... This was actually my first time hearing it played... I only heard us all sing it... We sounded awesome! The way our voices molded with each other was absolutely incredible... After the song finished there was an announcement again... "That was One Direction with Alexis Williams... We hope in seeing more of them soon..." Then the radio announced someone else and another song started... My mom was so exited about all of this... 

Mom: Alex! I have been missing to much this summer... :D You have to tell me everything about it... :D

Me: Oh, there's just to much... :D I'm coming home in some time and I'll tell you then...

Mom: Alright honey... :) Have a nice day... :) Oh your dad wants to talk to you... 

Me: Okay... :D 

I heard her giving the phone over to my dad... Then I heard my dad's voice come on the other end... 

Dad: Alex! I just want you to know I am so so so proud of you! 

Me: Thanks dad... :D

Dad: Wait... I'm not finished... :D

I laughed at his comeback... My parents have always been my biggest support... 

Dad: I always knew you could do it... :D And I told you that with that voice you were going to make it... :)

Me: Aww thanks dad... :)

Dad: Okay... I've got to go now... But I'll see you when you get back... :)

Me: Okay... Bye! 

I turned off my phone... And then Harry and I looked at each other... He smiled and I screamed... I ran to him and hugged him tight... He hugged me back and picked me up and swung me round... 

Me: Harry! Let's go to the beach... :D We haven't been on the beach a long time... :D

Harry: What about yesterday? :D

Me: I meant in the day... :D Going to the beach and all that kind of stuff... :D 

Harry: Alright... :D

We got ready, got our beach stuff and went off... We decided to walk there... There was a bit of a breeze and it wasn't so hot... We went to the beach and sat down... People were everywhere... Taking their vacations... 

Harry: Wanna take a boat ride?

Me: Sure...

We went over to take a boat and picked the one with a slide... (Writer's note: Everyone that's been to Greece knows what I'm talking about... They're called "pedalinki" in Macedonian... :D I don't know what they're called in English... :D But it's a boat that you have to peddle and there's a slide on it so you could slide down to the water... :D I haven't been on one though, because I'm to afraid to slide down from it and I'm not what you call the best swimmer... xD) We peddled our way farther into the water... I was hot so I decided to tell Harry to stop and to slide down... Because we were enough from the shore so we could slide down... (Writer's note: Damn this fan fic is making me miss Greece... xD If I don't get to go soon I just might go crazy xD)

Me: Harry, stop...

Harry: Why? :D

Me: Let's slide down... :D 

We stopped peddling the boat and we both went to down the slide... Both of us splashed into the water... We swam around splashing each other... And then we noticed another boat coming our way... When I saw the people in it I smiled.... It was Louis and Eleanor... 

Me: Hey, you guys!!! :D What's up??? :D 

Eleanor and Louis: Heeey! :D What are you two love birds doing??? :D 

Me: Just taking a swim... :D And you guys... :D 

Louis: We're going to do just the same thing... :D 

The both went down their slide and we all swam around and splashed in the water... It was a really casual day and relaxed... And was would be the right word... It was until Louis's phone rang... 

Me: You brought your phone out here??? xD It could block and stuff from the salty water... 

Louis: I brought it so people could reach me, you know... :D 

Me: Ha dee ha ha... :D 

He went on his boat and took out his phone and answered... 

Louis: Hello? Okay... Okay... Don't panic... We'll be there... 

Then he turned it off...

Louis: Come on... Let's get back... This is an emergency!