Amata's pov:

I paid the woman who carried me in her cart and hopped off, walking past the dark wood houses with very little decoration.
I had gotten somewhat used to the boots in the day of travel but I would never give up being bare feet for these things, yeah my feet weren't hurt by the ground and all but still.
I slowly made my way up the mountain on with the town and castle were built on.

It's surprisingly not flashy at all despite the vampires's guide's sin is supposed to be gluttony, not only for food I assume but other stuff also

It's surprisingly not flashy at all despite the vampires's guide's sin is supposed to be gluttony, not only for food I assume but other stuff also. I stopped at the big gates in front of the guards and fixed the collar of my clothes.

 I stopped at the big gates in front of the guards and fixed the collar of my clothes

 "State your business." A guard said from the other side of the gate.

"I came before the queen to ask for her grace to lend my people some help, some of those wretched were-creatures have been caught roaming around my village and my father sent me to report the happenings as this is matters for our queen."

"State your name as you shall be brought before our majesty." I smiled on the inside, this tailor did his job well.

"It is Invisus Lancer."

"Open the gates!" I was lead in the castle and directed to the throne room. the castle was really white on the inside and decorated with gold and big windows. I opened the throne room and wasn't really happy at the sight, the queen was smirking as she watched two men whip another man looking just a bit older then I am.

"Leave that that disgusting man alone my queen I have great news for you." I said with peps, trying to somehow save him from this torture as he looked really close to someone I know... She looked up and a movement of her arm, the guards stopped the lashing and an older looking woman ran over to the bloody young adult... I could tell they weren't vampires since their hair was not red like the rest here... All the slaves were from different races.

"What news is worth cutting my amusement short?" Guards dragged away the man and the woman smiled softly at me, most likely smart enough to guess what I did before she was grabbed and also pulled away.

"Well... You must declare peace to all kingdoms." She just stared and started laughing. "I am serious, I came to tell you that if you refuse to make peace then the were-creature and elvish army will band together and we'll overthrow you."

"Oh oh oh no that won't happen, I will never give up my power, guards! Lock this filth up with the slaves... If you can't warn people how would they be war~?" I wasn't ready for such a cold reply but it was my fault, I let this all get to my head and thought I could just demand her to stop.

I and got pushed to the ground by at least six men, a bit too much for me to get away from despite me fighting against their hold, I knew I couldn't change forms now since I'm surrounded by way too many enemies to be sure I didn't waste my strength for nothing.

-------------------------------------

I was thrown in a cell that was holding a lot of people but at least the cell was big enough for loads of place to be still left for everyone. I looked around, visibly those that were here the longest had rags as clothes and the newest people had the newest clothes like me.

"You will see! This is war when I get out!" I yelled through the bars or iron, pushing my face against them, if only I had not put my weapons in my bag but luck smiled for me as the storage room was just next to the cells, if I got out I could get all what's mine back.

"You should give up; nobody can get away from here." I looked back at an old man.

"Then I'll be the first as I have a destiny to accomplish."

"Oh yeah what could be so impossibly important to accomplish that would make it possible for you pretty girl to flee?"

"Well old man my mother is the moon goddess up there." I had no problem in confidently rubbing it in people's face anymore. "And I have as mission to bring peace over the world so believe me when I say I will get out." I whispered in his ear and he backed away and bowed making the other people back away in a bit of fear, not knowing what I said but I guess this man was like a leader and if he feared me the others did too. I looked around and spotted the pair I've seen before.

"Here, take this." I handed the woman my cape/mantel thingy.

"Oh thank you, young lady." She covered the young man who laid on his stomach with some used but clean bandages around his back.

"Of course." Now that I look at her she wasn't that old, long messy blond hair and blue eyes while the young man had brown short hair and brown eyes...

"I'm am eternally grateful as you have saved my one son from more lashing."

"I would have done it for anyone but he looks like someone I know so I wouldn't even have hesitated." I told the woman, sitting down next to her cross legged, she wore an old grey dress with pockets. 

----------------------------------------

I talked with her for most of the days as through the bars I saw the passing of days and only talked with her since the rest were still scared.

"Why do you always look at the pendant?" I asked, she was so secretive about it, I learned she was named Gloria, he son was kinda sleeping most of the time from the medication they had access to but I learned he was named Ferox and both were wolves.

"Oh euh its personnel, my husband."

"Come on only a peak and I won't ask, I want to know if I met his father somewhere because I know I did."

"...Very well." I gently took it and just stared... And stared... "So?" I looked up at her and let go of the pendant, letting it fall back against her, the chain making a small ting noise as I had lost my voice and my eyes were wide. "Amata have you seen him before? Please tell me, is he alive?"

"I have..." I whispered, looking at Ferox and then her. "I have." I whisper again. "I have because..." I stared at her in silence, unable to force the words out, sudden surprise tears spilling over and down my face.

"He was my father."