-89-

Custos' pov:

Let's get one thing straight... I am not... Good joke but seriously here I was going to say let's get one thing straight, I got no shut eye that night, what happening replaying in my mind and I just couldn't close my eyes. I couldn't sleep not because I was unhappy or some shit... The inverse actually... I was a bubbly mess of joy I'd be embarrassed to be if someone saw me.

I had decided to read my book since I couldn't sleep and made a little correction in it, there was a part the said a kiss was like fire work and blah blah blah, I traced it out with a pen and write 'like a fucking fire crystal explosion the size of a mountain all in my fucking stomach', now that I read over it it's stupid but that's just another reason to not show this book's insides to anyone.

I smiled stupidly as I laid on my front, face pressed in the pillow, she loves me~ oh goddess Custos get a grip of yourself! I can't do it ... I know it's mean to think this but in your face Aura! She's fucking mine not yours! Hah fucker! Now that I got that out of my system I can act normally... And sorry Aura for these thoughts.

Mini Aura's pov:

I sat on my bed packing my bad and out of nowhere came a huge sneeze that surprised me enough to throw my bow in the air and it fell on my head.

"Oh jeez that was a monster sneeze, someone must be thinking about me." I whispered, it was just superstition that you'd sneeze when someone thought of you or talked about you behind your back but I don't care as I chuckled softly at the thought.

Amata's pov:

"-- and we went back to our own rooms to rest since we are leaving today." I finished my little rant to the dragons about what happened in the night, unsure if they understood me yet or not, they start understanding speech near the time they start to speak and a monk said Frigus might be what is usually called a fairy creature.

Quick explanation on what fairy creatures mean, simply said they are smaller versions of their species but no one knows why they are born like this... Well, false because the monks do but I didn't ask, for example a fairy wolf would have half my size maybe despite maybe being like decades older than me. (aka dwarfism in our world but dwarfs exist in Amata's world so I needed to use another term so fairy it is.)

Despite them maybe not understanding me it let me get out my jumpiness and excess of energy filling me when I woke up this morning.

I sighed softly with a smile, I didn't wanna forget what it felt like and it is a bit embarrassing but I spent a little time after getting to my room again, just using the ink, quill and notebook I was given to write this next to the poem I had written, yeah it is cheesy but shut up.

I was packing my stuff while talking to the dragons, daggers back on my belt, the bag on my back and the quiver with arrows and my bow in it.
I pulled on my gloves, staring a bit at the dragon tattoo before that, I held my arm out towards the dragons that now knew I was asking them to climb it and get on me, Viridi and Frigus got in their usual places, Viridi around my neck and Frigus between Viridi and against my neck, its body was a bit cold because of being an ice dragon partially made of ice but I was fine with it, I pulled on my hood, covering my head and the dragons around my neck.

Looking in the mirror present in the room I could pass off as a demon from those that I've seen around my home town, dad had a few demon friends here and there so I got to know them too, I was all dressed in this comfy slim black leather all over except the fact I had no shoes and the boots made for me by Sartor remained in my bag since they wouldn't fit this style... Plus, I will only put them on if really needed, everyone but Aura was bare feet and sometimes even she was so yeah, there isn't even any pressure from others for wearing them.

I sighed at the thought of my home town, my heart clenching a little as I passed my hands over the red marking on my face, these here to remind me of the day everything changed for the worst... And the best I guess haha... I also wondered if Ferox and Gloria had made it, if yes how were they? Did they get along with everyone? Did they meet the little girl named after me? Are they telling tales of what happened? So many questions I could ask the monks... And yet I didn't, I want them to tell me when I will get back home to the town of many names and many races.

"Well, let's get going." I whispered and looked around the room to see if I how forgotten something but no so I opened the door and left, stopping at the room right next to mine and knocking. I waited a little and smiled when Custos opened the door.

"Hey there, ready to go?" I asked, holding out my hand and she took it, it was cute how she had no idea of everything that came with a relationship, it was also a bummer but I'm ready to let her learn, plus we have all the time in the world don't we?

"Yeah." She closed the door and I decided to kiss her cheek, I chuckled because despite her not turning her head to me I could see the redness of her ears as she whipped out her book and started scanning the pages for something, I think I have guessed what the book is about but I won't tell her, she'd kill me haha. I shook my head with a smile as I walked off and pulled her behind me gently, her nose deep in the pages of that book of hers.