-GOOOOOOOOD NEEEEEEWS-

Good news, my lovely readers!!

I finished correcting the book tho I always worked on it last into the night so I can't promise no more mistakes are left.

I changed werecat, werewolf and werepeople to were-creature or just were in the story just so you know and added a few lines of dialogue in places it wasn't clear enough, not enough changes to warrant a reread.

I will work on 'a destiny's finale' and upload the first chapter tonight.

BUT I AM WARNING YOU NOW!!!

If you are looking at the comments on chapter number 2 and so on, the oldest of them can be up to 3 (maybe 4, I didn't check precisely) years old... I haven't worked on this in a long time.

And my writing style changed since then, for the better I think.

I started this book, the first chapter, in the first year I've been writing here... I was like 16-17? I am 22 now... I have changed.

So sure I will upload 'a destiny's finale' but just so you know I prefer writing 3rd person pov now and I feel that I am better at writing now (hopefully... Still making the same spelling mistakes tho).

So don't expect the same level of writing as in this book but you can expect the sequel to be coming back :), probably soon after this chapter as I said but I might fall asleep, it is 1:30am, but I will try!