Chapter 1: Two Quirks

Intro (skip if wanted)
There is a system of classification for quirks, used by experts in the science of quirks along with superfans. 

There is the normal quirk, which most quirks are categorised as(e.g Fire manipulation, Invisibility). Then there are 2 special classes of quirks, both extremely rare.  

The first one is the double quirk. People possessing 2 quirks are a next level of evolution, and the rest of the human race is expected to catch up to them in 1000 more years. They can be mistaken for people who inherit qualities of the quirks of their parents  (e.g. Bakugo' s sweat from his father and explosions from his mother), but they are more complicated than that. They always have one quirk that is similar to one of the parents, then another that has no similarities.

 The second extra rare class of quirk is called a superquirk, a type of quirk that seems to be all powerful in one way or another. This class of quirk is extremely rare, so rare that only one person is publicly known to have had possession of such a quirk, this man being All Might. But one day, a young child was born who fell in both of the 2 rare categories. That boy was Izuku Midoriya, and he would become a legend that surpassed All Might on levels that were unheard of. His two quirks were:

Space:
This quirk allowed Izuku to teleport infinite distances. He can also switch places with everything in his line of sight, and make other things switch places too.
Also, he could make portals, and and could teleport a part of anything non organic to a different dimension, making it seem like he erased it from existence. There are no drawbacks.

God's Eyes:
This quirk gives his eyes the power to see extremely far (How far is still unknown), see through things, see heat signatures, see thoughts, see info about someone, see strength and energy levels, copy anything he sees (Photographic Memory) and most importantly, telekinesis. His eyes turn red when using this quirk. Overuse leads to his eyes bleeding.

This is the story of his journey to the top.

STORY STARTS HERE

3rd Person P.O.V

The teacher walked into class and gave his class a serious look. "I am to talk to all of you about your future aspirations... but I know you all want to be heroes!", he said with a giant smile. The class cheered and showed off their quirks all except for two people.

"Quiet down now, quiet down. You know you aren't allowed to use your quirk in school.", the teacher reminded the class.

As the class energy died back down, the teacher looked at a package of papers he had with him.

"Oh!", he exclaimed with surprise. "I see that you applied for UA, Bakugo!"

"Hell yeah I did.", the sandy haired teen answered. "But so did Izuku, doesn't it say on the paper?"

"Ah yes, here it is.", the teacher said after looking through the papers and finding Izuku's form. "Well it looks like the two top from our school are going for UA! Let's wish them all good luck, class!"

The class cheered for Bakugo and Izuku, as the two of them just smiled in acknowledgement.

Later after school, they were walking back to Bakugo's home to play some video games and train to become heroes when they encountered a slime villain. The villain immediately attacked the two of them, as he laughed, "Perfect, two powerful meat shields."

Suddenly, Izuku glared at him and his eyes flashed red. He immediately understood everything the villain was attempting, and all his strengths/weaknesses. He flicked his hand, and part of the slime villain disappeared, leaving the villain look like he had a hole drilled through him.

"Looks like you messed with the wrong 'meatshields', loser.", smirked Bakugo. He then attacked the villain, blowing him up. After he finished releasing his anger on the villain (He's just always angry), Izuku used his telekinesis to put the villain into a bottle that he had found on the ground. He was closing the bottle when he straightened up.

"Something or someone's comi-"

"I AM HERE!", shouted All Might as he landed next to the two boys. "Dont worry, I will save you two civili- oh. You two beat him? Aren't you children?"

Izuku was freaking out, as All Might was his role model, and his favourite hero since he was a young child. Bakugo was pretending to not care, but on the inside he was fanboying almost as much as Izuku.

"Could I have your autograph, All Might?", Izuku asked.

"Of course, young man. And would you like one too, young man?", he asked Bakugo.

"Sure why not.", Bakugo answered, but he was actually going to frame the autograph when he got home.

As All Might signed autographs, he asked the two where they were going to go for their high school (He had guessed they were middle school students).

"UA!", the two answered energetically (UA is something Bakugo is especially passionate about)

"Really? That would be interesting... I will be teaching there starting next year!"

Izuku looked like he was going to pass out at the thought of All Might teaching him, but he suddenly remembered something he had wanted to ask All Might for a long time, if he ever met him.

"What's your quirk?", he asked politely.

All Might was surprised at the question and didn't answer right away. He was about to make some excuse when there was a giant explosion from somewhere near the three of them.

"What was that?!", he shouted as he ran to the scene of the explosion (He ran at normal speed, as his time was running out). He was surprised to see that Izuku and Bakugo had followed him, but steam suddenly coming coming from his body as he coughed up a little blood. He ran away to a secluded area, trying to escape Bakugo's and Izuku's eyes. Bakugo had been watching the explosions intently, so he didn't notice All Might escape, but Izuku had been studying All Might at the time, and he followed him to an alleyway. He saw All Might there with his back turned to him, saying "That was a close one". He then shrunk, until he was like a skeleton with skin. He turned around to see Izuku staring with his jaw dropped.

"W-what was that? Are you All Might?", Izuku asked with his eyes still wide open.

"I-I can explain...", All Might said, when they heard the explosions again.

"That can wait! I left Kacchan on his own there! If he gets hurt I'll never forgive myself! Plus, people might be getting hurt right now!", he shouted as he ran back to the source of the explosions.

'Is he really so worried about others that he decided to put off the question of my body? No doubt he's a giant fan... if he saw me in this form he must be extremely confused.' All Might thought as he followed Izuku. 'Interesting... maybe he's a possible candidate... don't get ahead of yourself Toshinori, you don't know that much about him yet...'