Ch.37: Feeling Better?

Start from the beginning

To: Edward

Subject: 4 tickets

Body: Hawaii please!!!! Round trip fair. 4

Passengers. 2 of them are for a month, the

other 2 are for a week longer. Thank you. I'll

pay for the other 2 tickets. Thank you!!!!!

I waited for a little bit for him to reply back and I didn't have to wait much longer before my phone started dinging followed by the vibration. I flipped it open and read the text.

From: Edward

Subject: Re: 4 tickets

Body: Sure. I'll send them to you in the

Mail. The date is set a week from now.

To: Edward

Subject: Re: Re: 4 tickets

Body: thank you. ILY!

I snapped my phone shut and looked at Jacob. Who was busy looking for something to wear. "We going to Emily's?" I asked him and he nodded. I went to help him out since he had trouble bending down. I pulled out some boxer shorts and some khaki shorts, I pulled out a red shirt. "This one?" he made a face and said no. I looked through his drawers and pulled out a dried green shirt, it was one of the few loose ones he actually had. He just shrugged and stepped into the bathroom, leaving the door open slightly. "You mad at me?!" I called to him. I heard no reply and I smiled; I knew what the dramatics were about now them. "If I go in with you, will that cheer you up?!" instantly his head stuck out.

"It's a start." he grinned and I rolled my eyes. I got my clothes and went into the restroom, locking the door shut.

*Edward's POV*

I had just finished texting my sister. I had to lie to her. A part of me had a feeling that deep down she still had some feelings for that stupid idiot, Theodore Gonzales. He was somewhere near these lands right now. Alice saw him. He had some nerve. I hadn't decided whether it was bravery or stupidity for coming here without consulting Aro, Caius and Marcus first. Right now, I knew it'd be stupid for me to come alone. The kid was strong. His ability to cast a mental blast of telekinetic energy at any angle was hard to avoid. I had felt that first hand.

"Edward. He's hunting near here. Do we confront him?" asked Alice, I saw her vision. I nodded. My other siblings there with me, too.

"If things get too violent, you know what to do Jasper. His ability is tied to his emotions. If he's not calm, then he can't concentrate on where to let the energy emerge." Jasper nodded. I had fought Theodore before when he had upset my sister. I remember wanting to rip him to shreds when I found out what he wanted.

He had only been following our diet to get closer to my sister. He found her intriguing and he thought he could get her. At some point I have no doubt that he had loved her, just as my sister had him. That of course all died down when he tried to make my sister his. She had refused, she was able to read minds as well, so she probably saw the changes in him just as well as I had.

After the meeting with the Volturi those years ago in Paris, he had a new perspective. He craved human blood more frequently, he tested his abilities to the max. He thought that his abilities alone would be enough to hold down my sister. Little did he know that it wouldn't work against her. She rendered him useless and that's when I came in.

I remember seeing the scared look on my sister's face, tears would have been streaming down her eyes if she hadn't been smart enough as to be cautious around anyone other than her family. To think we were going to make him a part of the Olympic Coven. That idiot, in his rage, fled off and began to attack a human hiker. A passerby. He tore him to pieces in front of my little sister. He threatened her that if she didn't come with him, he would reveal our secret to everyone.