ch. 35: Good Morning? More Like Excellent!

Ch. 35: Good Morning? More Like Excellent!

*Vie's POV*

'The sun's out' I thought as I felt the warmth on my face. I smiled, today was going to be a good morning. I turned to my right, expecting to find the love of my life. My arm just met the warm sheets, his scent and temperature absorbed within the fabric. I smiled, giddy from the memories from last night. He was perfect, it had been perfect. I rolled to the side, careful not to let the sheets fall too low and expose my bare body. I groaned, feeling slightly sore and slightly embarrassed when I heard the now broken wooden bed frame groan from my movement. Right at that moment, the door knob turned and I started to panic, thinking it was someone else. I through the covers over my head and hid. I heard laughter as Jacob's scent hit me.

"It's just me." I took a peek and fixed my hair. Jacob had a tray in his hands, some food on it and he was walking towards me in plain boxers. Oh, good! We were still alone. I smiled at him, slightly pink as I stared at him. He was staring back at me, just staring with a big grin on his face. I could see him scanning my whole face, and my covered body. I won't lie, I was doing the same. I got flashback of last night and smiled at him, biting my lip. I had trouble recalling why I was so afraid of doing this in the first place. Jacob was my life, my whole world and I wanted to give him my all, what was so wrong with that? I just prayed he could keep his thoughts to himself so that the boys wouldn't hear his thoughts.

"You're staring." I told him, and he snapped back to reality.

"S'okay, so were you." he smiled and came over to kiss my lips. He kept his lips there, grinning and then I felt him speak. "You're beautiful." he kissed my cheek and set the tray aside. I blushed and laughed a little, bringing the bed spread closer to my body when he tried to lean further into me for another kiss.

"I'm naked on your bed, and my hair's a mess. On top of that, my chest looks like a leopard's pelt." Jake gave me a hungry look and I blushed scarlet, looking away and clearing my throat. Jacob just through his head back, laughing before kissing my forehead.

"Okay, you're right, you look hot too." he grinned. "Here, I made you breakfast." I grinned now.

"You cooked for me?" He nodded, but blushed.

"Yeah, but I'm not a great chef, so..." I bit into the scrambled eggs and smiled.

"Mmm. They're good." Next, I tried out the pancakes drowned in syrup. "Mmm!" I finished chewing and pecked his lips. "Thank you. It's delicious." He just smiled and we heard the door open.

"Jakey, we're home!" My eyes widened and Jacob ran to the door, locking it just as the guys tried to jingle it open.

"Haha, Quil, I think they're a little busy." I recognized Embry's voice.

"Get lost! We'll be down there in a bit!" Jacob called out to the guys. I was too busy hiding under the covers to notice Jacob walk over to my torn clothes. I peeked as he was inspecting my shirt. "Well, your pants are okay, but I think I pretty much killed your shirt. Sorry." I saw him blush. That had been an expensive silk blouse from France. He hadn't been able to find the hook in the back that allowed you to unzip the shirt, so he tore it off. I hadn't really cared. For that or the torn bra and panty set either.

"It's okay. My clothes are still in your sister's room?" I asked him, not sure. He just nodded and threw me one of his shirts.

"Just....stand behind me, okay? The guys most likely know what happened, but I'd rather be the only one to take a look at you... looking like that" There was that hungry look in his eyes again. I guess the sex hair and multiple hickies was a dead giveaway, but I also didn't want to get caught as I was either. I began to change, trying to do so without removing the sheet. As I did, I could feel Jacob's eyes on me and I grew self-conscious.