I had some difficulty at first. Maybe having a couple rounds of sex the night before a fight wasn't the best idea on our part. I finally went on top of him, he nudged my thigh with his nose when I groaned, slightly achy from the position. When it passed, I gently leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his furry neck. He gave my head a small nudge before Seth took off and we did too. I must have dozed off because Jacob started nudging my arm again and I got off. He went to go change afterwards.

"Why'd we stop?" I asked him, knowing this wasn't where we agreed to meet.

"Your brother's up ahead. I think he's going to want to talk to us." Jacob's face was hard and I nodded, I took a deep breath and started walking in the direction of our camp sight. Jacob, who could walk faster than I with his long legs, caught up to me and held my hand. He probably still thinks I'll get lost or something in here. "He's talking to Bella. He can smell us too." he spoke in my ear, as light as possible. I took a deep breathe, and tried to feel some kind of rush enter my body, hoping I could let my senses work a little bit better.

"I know Bella, I know. I won't. Don't worry, love." It had worked, I smiled and started walking a little faster. "Yes, I brought them."

"Don't be mad at her, and don't hurt Jacob, okay?" I could hear mousy Bella's voice scold him. Edward must have nodded since I heard no response. Jacob's hand squeezed mine a bit tighter, most likely hearing them too. "Violet, Jacob." Bella acknowledged us and came over to greet us with a hug. I returned it and it was awkward with Edward just staring at us both. I looked my brother in the eye and he just looked away, I bowed my head.

"Jacob, carry Bella to the sight. I'll take Violette, so the leaches don't catch our scent with you." Jacob looked at me, unsure. "I'm not going to do anything to her Jacob. Just concentrate on getting Bella there safely, will you?" Edward spoke, bitterly now. I just smiled at Jacob and nodded, giving him one lingering kiss on the lips. I saw him pick up Bella from the knees and I won't lie, I grew jealous. Next thing I knew Edward threw me on his back, picking me up piggy-back style and was off running. It didn't last long. He put me down and we began to walk when he stopped me.

"You were jealous." he smirked. 'Stupid idiot.' I thought. He just laughed, most likely reading my thoughts.

"No, I'm not." I said, stubbornly and inaudible to the human ear. Again, he just laughed.

"I...I'm sorry." I turned to look at him, the both of us still walking.

"About?" I asked, arms folded across my chest, still walking. He sighed.

"Do I have to say it?" I stopped and looked away. 'Then I guess your apology isn't so sincere now, is it?' I thought to him. He walked towards me and stopped, not looking at me. "*sigh* I'm sorry for intervening with you and Jacob. I was just.... angry. He had pinned after Bella before you were even here Violette. I had my doubts, no matter how close the two of you got. That and...I guess I took on the fatherly roll since we're orphans." I looked at him.

"I know who your father is Edward, mine? I don't need mine! I may have called Edward Senior by that name, but you are not my father." I told him, coldly. Eyes already a honey color from the pure anger that bubbled within me. I had plenty father figures to replace the one I was given. I knew none where my biological fathers, wish as I might. I didn't need another as Edward said.

"Forgive me." I looked at my older brother and he was looking down sadly. "I forget sometimes." I heard him whisper.

"Forget what? That I'm a bastard child? Or that my father was a monster that took advantage of our mother?" I asked him. He said nothing, I sighed. This wasn't the right time to do this. "I...I don't need another father figure. I've had plenty and I have Carlisle, which is more than enough for me, Eddy. I just need my brother." I rubbed his back and then punched his shoulder lightly. "If only he wasn't so overbearing." I grinned. He tried to smile, but it disappeared.