The Knight (Nitens) - Siccum 6, 499 Etdb

The Start Of A Legend

Graduating class includes some big names

From our Correspondent in Euros (Approved by Queen Raverna)

This year, the military academy's graduating class not only includes the children of many prominent military and noble families, including heir presumptive Marianna Euras, but now most notably, the daughter of General Lucerna Sol, a top advisor to Her Majesty Queen Raverna.

Amalia Crestman will officially be the youngest graduate of the academy, and the only miri to ever graduate with a rank higher than Captain.

At fifteen, Amalia Crestman is not only the youngest graduate, but will be the youngest officer on the Holy Collective's side in the War. She graduated top of her class, defeating Queen Raverna's heir presumptive, Marianna Euras, the queen's great niece in an end of year duel.

The girl is the miri offspring of an affair between the general and a human farmer, who was killed by Feralin scouts when Amalia was eight years old, in the Sors province of Spero. In her valedictorian speech, Amalia swore that she would "kill the Demon King, Lues Conclamata, with [her] own bare hands." With her magical abilities and latent skill in combat, this may not be such a far-fetched fantasy.