The Daily (Feralis) Courier - Reen 11, 502 Edtb

Carber Thnitos Coronated King

Thnitos family head claims throne after supposed death of Ilena Conclamata

From our correspondent in Moor

Early this morning,Dame Ilena Conclamata was pronounced dead by the new king, Carber Thnitos. The truth of this announcement is yet to be confirmed, as some have reported seeing her fly off as the sun was rising, followed closely by a large regiment of soldiers and two members of the royal guard.

Carber himself was declared king soon after the announcement of Lady Ilena Conclamata's death.

During the speech in which the newly named king declared Ilena's death, he made comments about war efforts.

He announced that the draft age will be lowered to sixteen, a policy strongly protested against by most of the nobility and the merchant council. He also claimed that "the unnatural plague of she-males and he-females will be expelled from our ranks," a statement that is a far cry from the policies created by Queen Amaryllis at the start of her reign.

This is seen as a direct insult to Lady Hayley of Chioni, daughter of Princess Avery, and a Conclamata heir, the house King Carber has seemingly stolen the throne from.