Author's Note

I am Eliot Everdeen, and I reserve all rights to this book. This novel is my brainchild and the product of a lot of labor on my part. Please do not infringe on my rights, and do not plagiarize my book or story.

This book will include a synopsis of my book, along with every chapter. I'll be updating everyday, because I have the whole thing finished anyway. I'll be splitting chapters into shorter parts, and posting daily. Some chapters will be worse than others, because I'm bad at editing and edit some chapters way more than others, please point out mistakes, I need your help. My ultimate goal with this book is to get it published, but this is very difficult as a minor, therefore I will have it on Wattpad with the hope that a passing editor likes it and decides to publish it.

I am currently editing the completed manuscript, which was 116,000 words when I first completed it, but I will be editing it (It's currently 118,000 words). Once again, I claim all rights to anything in this book, from the cover to the images, to the story itself.

Obviously I want you to tell me honestly what you think. If you notice any errors of any sort, please point them out. Even if you think it might just be weird spelling on purpose, point it out. I want to make this book as good as it can be, and I can only do that with your help.

Trigger warning for graphic violence, mentions of sexual violence, death, gore, and other possibly triggering material.

Without further adieu, I thank you for choosing my book, and I hope you enjoy.