Lisa then grinned and nods her head, "Exciting" She muttered under her breath.

_____

(SEOUL, SK. 11:00 Pm)

Jennie was in Jisoo's pad with the Gangs.

"Look who's grieving here, drinking their pain away." Joy popped out of the living room with a bottle of beer in her hand.

Jennie rolled her eyes at her and brought the tip of the beer bottle to her mouth.

"But, hey, are we really getting drunk here?" Wendy asked.

Rosé snatched the bottle from Jennie's hand. She's already a little tipsy; she nearly let go of the bottle she took from the cat-eyes. "You know what? Try not to think about your wife for a while and le-"

"My girlfriend is right! Let's go out, and we'll drown you in alcohol so you'll forget about Li—even just for a night." Jisoo cut off her girlfriend's words.

"I don't want to go out! I want to see my Lalisa!" Jennie goaded between her hiccups.

Seulgi then went beside Jennie as well and said, "You know, Jen? There is a trend now. Hmm."

"What trend?"

Seulgi then moved her face merely inch across Jennie's, "Moveeeee on"

Jennie then dodged her face away. "Fuck you!"

"Gosh Jen, Lisa is probably with somebody else now"

"You know i'm already hurting, right? But then go ahead and add it more" Jennie deadpanned, rolling her eyes.

"Cheers and chill! Why you gotta be so serious?"

_____

The Cliques entered the bar welcoming by the hundreds of loud voices and loud music that dominates the atmosphere. A sharp smell of every kinds of drinks wafts towards them. They all slumped on the couch and called the server to serve them a drinks. Once it arrives they chugged it immediately.

Jisoo's face wrinkled lowering the glass to the table, letting it fall heavily and held her throat giving a few rubs on the area, "This freaking vodka tasted like a nail polish remover. Ew"

"Idiot!"

"Let's party over there!" Joy stood up, dragging Yeri, Wendy and Seulgi with her.

"Go ahead, we'll stay here" Irene made sure.

"No, uh let's enjoy this night! Let's follow them." Jisoo stood up, wobbling on the stool.

"Hey, babe c'mere! Irene! Jen!" She added grabbing Rosé's hand and made her stand.

"No, i'll stay here." Jennie protest, signaling them to go.

Irene then stood up and said, "You sure? Will you be okay here? Let's come with us. you know we went here to party, not to sulk." 

Jennie chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'm not in the mood to dance. you guys dragged me here by force. So go. I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself, lol." 

"If you say so"

Jennie was just watching her friends intently party in the centre when she didn't realise a slim but not so tall woman sitting across from her, "Alone?"

Jennie dragged her gaze to where the voice came from and met the green pool staring at her, flashing her smile of seduction. "Mina is the name; what's yours?" She introduced herself with a smirk, tucking her long, wavy black hair behind her ear seductively.