Chapter 17

The group of friends agreed to hang out and eat at Wendy's Bistro. They haven't seen each other in a week because work never stops around them. Who have gone through some shit together and some shit separately, but have always been there for one another along the way, in good times and bad, and continue to show up because their spirits are intertwined.

"A toast for our CEO Jennie Kim! She made it!" Joy boasted just as she entered the bistro, raising her pineapple cocktail in the air. The gang glanced at her, shaking their heads at their best in the late friend.

Everyone began to hype in. Congratulating Jennie. She simply chuckled and shook her head.

"Silly. But, thank you guys."

They all asked her how and when she fell in love with Lisa, and she told them everything from the beginning. And that was the least she could do as her friends bombarded her with questions.

"What a great love." Irene cooed, She rested her elbows on the table, her hands supporting her chin. Everyone agreed and nodded their heads.

"You're lucky Jen, Fresh lisa--" Irene smacked the back of Seulgi's head so hard that she couldn't complete her sentence.

"You pervert i will fucking sew your mouth if you don't stop huh." Irene threatened, glaring at her Girl, who was now rubbing the back of her head and pouting her lips. Earning laughter from their buddies.

"Aw. Poor Seulgibear always gets scolded by her mum." Yeri commented, seemingly pitying her. Seulgi gave a nod of agreement.

Irene scoffed. "Y'all guys know perfectly well that I'm not going to tolerate her shit ever."

"So, I suppose you'll be having a fantastic time from now on." Jisoo joined in, smirking perversely, and received a pinched thigh from rosé.

"You, too, do not let me throw your panty on the street." Rosé warned her, pointing her finger at her. Jisoo shook her head frantically, gulping.

They all kept hurling dirty comments at Jennie, oblivious to the fact that Wendy on the other side was plainly not listening to them as her thoughts drifted around in another realm, as if she was high as fuck and having a glaring contest with the floor. Yeri nudged her side, reclaiming where her soul could be.

"Do you still feel like you?"

With a perplexed expression on her face, Wendy turned to face her friends and rolled her eyes. She gave them a 'what' look and took a sip from her juice.

"Look guys, i'm okay really. I was just thinking about last night." She said.

"What were you thinking huh?" Joy asked, her eyes narrowed as if she were on drugs.

Wendy cocked her head at Yeri's side.
"Did you hear the noise last night?"

"Hear what? You mean your snores?" She then kick Yeri's foot at her dumbest question.

"Asshole! How could I have heard if I was asleep and snoring?"

Yeri suddenly realized Wendy's point: she's dumb. She nods slowly while brushing her artificial beard, taking so long to correct her own mistake.

"You're right. how could I not have thought of that?"

"It is because you are stupid. But seriously. Maybe you are right. I must have startled myself up when I heard that I was snoring when I was dreaming." Wendy hypothesized, and Wendy and Yeri dramatically hugged each other.

The other girls simply shook their heads, staring at the two in bewilderment. Like, really. They were all perplexed by Wendy's mental breakdown a while back, and that was the only reason for it. They believed it was a major situation, but it turned out that the two needed quick medical attention.