Chapter 25

Jennie dashed her way towards her friends as she quickly hugged Lisa, her eyes puffy since she'd been crying the whole flight. "What did they do to you, huh? Did they touch you? Are you hurt?"

Lisa shook her head and smiled a little. "I'm fine, Nini. The girl just threatened to touch me." Jennie's fingers are curled into a fist, her nails digging into her palms after hearing what Lisa had just said.

"That bitch" She released the hug and cupped the young man's small face. "Don't worry, baby, it won't happen again because I will not let it. I'm sorry, baby, I will never leave you again." The younger nods. She kissed her forehead and once again pulled her in for an embrace, gently rubbing her arm. Despite the heaviness she's feeling inside of her, Lisa's body pressing against her made her feel much better.

"Jen, we're really worried. What if they were up for something? I mean, those people wouldn't take the risk just for nothing, right?" Jisoo, who was sitting on top of the kitchen counter, blurted out. The girls slowly nodded their heads, agreeing with Jisoo.

Jennie faces Lisa and holds her hands, squeezing them with her thumbs. "Baby, are you sure they didn't do anything to you while you were there?"

Lisa averted her eyes from the older woman beside her and thought for a moment. She annoyingly shook her head. "They didn't do anything to me, I said. Why do you keep asking? You think I'm lying?"

"Lisa! Don't talk to your Jennie unnie like that." Rosé scolded her cousin. Lisa just simply rolled her eyes.

The girl sighs, losing a prospect regarding the kidnapper's scheme.

"Those lowest lives certainly have other plans for that" Rosé seethed, firmly holding her cup of tea between her hands. "As if. I won't let that happen," says Jennie. Though there is fear in her chest and she knew it was dumb to be scared, it was her Lisa that got the discourse of those motifs, and the girl couldn't help but gain a fear inside her heart.

"Lisa, I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you." Somi said with her puffy eyes.

"It's okay, Somi. We couldn't protect ourselves. The dudes are extremely large. I bet their balls is little, exactly like their brain." Lisa stated that without realizing it, which made everyone fight the impulse to laugh. Except for Jennie who shot her a glare as a warning.

Yeri drew her gaze away from her phone and looked at her friends to chip into the conversation. "What will we do when those people are planning to do something that is not good?" Jisoo puffed her cheeks out. "We must be prepared, right, Jen?" Jennie nods her head. She gently poked the younger woman's cheek, who was hugging her.

"Baby, go to sleep. I know you're tired. I'll be there in a minute." Lisa just nodded and left without uttering a word. Wendy also twiddles her head slightly behind to check on the girl, who was imbued with terrible thoughts. "Somi, you should take a rest too. I'll send you home later, okay?" Somi nodded with a smile. Wendy then led her to one of the guest rooms.

When they lost sight of the two girls, Jennie sighed, burying her face between her hands. Once again, fear found her. Jisoo retracts herself from the counter top and scoots closer to her cousin. She laid a hand lightly on her shoulder. "Everything will be fine."

Jennie shook her head and sighed as her eyelids started to get heavy once again. "I'm scared, unnie. I'm scared at the chance that one day they could attack her with or without a weapon and I wasn't there. I cannot afford to lose her." Jisoo could only hug her in response, rubbing her back as a comfort.

Joy joined the girls on the couch and whispered against Jennie's ear, trying to lessen the worry her friend had felt. "Sex is the only way to wash the stress away. Now go and stop sulking here. Have a good time and come back with glowing looks," which made everyone laugh.