Chapter 24

The footsteps echoed through out the empty halls which was aesthetically pleasing. The doors are all rusted and glass windows are all shattered. From outside the boarded window, the street looks like nothing. There are no one and no people. There was only one staircase leading to the first floor that was considerably better state than the ground floor. The only light source for the dark abandoned building were the cracks within the roof. The building surely looked aged. Once they were inside the room, they set her down on the chair and tied her with a rope binding her ankles and wrist.

It was not without difficulty, considering she kept wiggling against their holds and even threatened to bite each one of them. "Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?! Do you want money?! Huh! You're the poorest!" Lisa spat, glaring at the girl who was watching her with fascination.

The unknown woman whispered to one of her men to start the math. He nodded and did what she told. A smile crept over her features as she steadily walks towards the wiggling kid and kneeled down on the floor. Lips suddenly clamped on her ears.

"Hmm, Money? I have plenty of that. I had my own reasons for doing this."

Lisa stared daggers at her. But before she could speak the girl hushed her by gripping her both thighs. "I might as well have a little fun with you for a while." As she began to run her hand down the vulnerable kid thigh.

Lisa squirms away from her. "This is rape! I swear to god, i will tell my father to put you behind bars forever." She shouted against her face.

The girl chuckled sarcastically, shaking her head. "You really are different that i thought you'd be. But princess, i'm horny."

"You could've pick one of your men here if you want your pussy to be ripped off, you psycho lunatic!" She savagely said that only made the woman grinned.

"Ohhh. That was hella cute. You and you're savageness almost made me want to let go of you. HA-HA" As her hands rubbed together in the classic ways villain do. Lisa could see the woman's desire on her eyes. Now her heart pounds, sending blood through her muscles.

_____

(At the Conference Hall - Europe)

The world's most influential Businessmen/Businesswomen and the world's famous leaders, together with the business elites were all gathered inside the hall. Sharing their knowledge, thoughts, ideas and experiences with others. The speaker began his speech. "I believe the benefits for a corporation are two fold. Both internal and external. But if you look at most large European companies, they all kind of get and have heard that message.." Jennie got startled when her secretary approached her. She was focused on the speaker in front.

"Ms. Kim, sorry for the disturbance but you have a call." The said secretary handed her the phone and bowed before going back to where she was.

Jennie's brows creased when she saw Jisoo's name on the screen. She excused herself and left the conference hall.

"Why'd you call?" Jennie was confused.

"I'm sorry Jen, but Li-lisa got kidnapped by the three men when they were about to go home from school." Jisoo's voice trembled. She couldn't form the right words.

Jennie unable to comprehend what she had just heard. Her shoulders hunched together like she was trying to disappear inside herself. Her heart pounded so hard against her ribcage as her pulse pressed outward, jerking the veins within.

She leaned against the wall so that her violent shaking wouldn't cause her to fall. "Do you have any idea who these people are?" She shouted venomously that the other line removed the phone that pressed against her ear.