Chapter 5

Jennie's Pov:

"Cous, are you finished packing your things?" Peeping through my door, my cousin Jisoo inquired.

"I'm almost finished." I replied.

"Okay, rosé is on her way here, and I'll wait for you downstairs." She said before closing the door.

I sighed. I should offer lili something as a memento when I visit their mansion later, but what should I present? Maybe rosé can help.

_____

"Hey, rosie can you help me?" I asked her.

"Anything unnie." Rosé smirked at me.  Annoying. 

"I'd like to give your cousin something, but I'm not sure what to get her." I pouted. 

"Jen, you don't have to give her a present, I also don't have anything in  mind." She said scratching her nape.

"Jen, quit pouting. You look like an old duck." Jisoo cut us off in our chat. With a simple eye roll. She simply chuckled.

Idiot.

_____

Author's Pov:

They are currently in front of the Manoban's Mansion. Jennie and Jisoo were equally astounded by the location's surroundings. They went inside the mansion. There aren't many body guards since Mrs. Manoban doesn't want a lot of butlers and maids.

"I'll just let her know that you guys are already here." Rosé said heading to Lisa's room.

Jisoo sprawled on the couch while they waited downstairs, Having a homely feeling. "Hayss, this place is comfortable. Quiet, but energizing."

Jennie took her time looking around the interior, "This place is quite pleasant. Less bodyguards and maids. Far too large for three people."

Jisoo gave her a sly glance and stated some possibilities with confidence, "Rest assured that sooner rather than later, this mansion will not just be three persons but also mini versions of Lisa and Jennie."

As Jennie was about to answer jisoo,

They heard footsteps coming from the stairs after a few minutes. They both focus on the direction. Lisa and Rosé approached Jennie and Jisoo, who were staring at Lisa.

"So guys, this is Lisa my cousin." Rosé grinned broadly as she presented Lisa to them. Lisa, on the other hand, simply stood there, cradling a Barbie doll on her chest which hadn't gone unnoticed by the two. Jisoo wasted no time and hugs lili.

"Glad to have finally met you, Lili. They were right. you're very adorable." With a broad smile covering her face, Jisoo hugged Lisa tightly. She keeps pinching Lili's cheek because she can't help herself.

"Thank you unnie" Lili muttered, her face buried in Jisoo's neck's crook. Jisoo laughed.

"Oh god she's so cute."

Jennie, meanwhile, remained still as she stood. Who would not? She didn't think rosé's cousin, who had her hair in a bun and flawless fringe, would be this adorable and attractive at the same time. Her chocolate eyes were easy enough to drown you.

"Hey Jen, give her a little introduction instead of staring." Says jisoo smirking.

"I-ah. I'm Jennie Kim. From now on, it will be my responsibility to watch over you." Jennie in her nervous era.

"Hi Jennie unnie." Lisa replied, planting a kiss on Jennie's cheek as her face became even more red.

Rosé and Jisoo elbowed each other and smirked.

"So guys shall me proceed to eat dinner?" Rosé breaking off their trance still carrying her annoying smirks.

_____

While they are eating supper, Lisa is eating calmly and seemingly unaffected by her surroundings, and Jennie can't help but stare at her. Because Lisa's face is so little and she has fringe on her hair, she can't help but blush. Really adorable.

"Jen, stop staring at Lili, she might get uncomfortable." Jisoo whispered beside her smirking.

"Who would not? She's quite attractive and sweet." Jennie whispered back smirking too. "and hot".

"Oh my god, Jen, please refrain yourself from doing inappropriate things to my cousin later" Rosé mouthed, enough for Lisa won't be able to overhear them talking.

_____