Chapter 30

(SWITZERLAND, 8:00 Am)

The Manoban Family has reached where they had planned to go. They opted to stay in their own building and let their daughter rest, as she was obviously fatigued after the trip. Mrs. Manoban swiftly resolves her daughter's school obligations and ensures her attendance as soon as possible, with the assistance of her nephew. This is definitely Lisa's new life.

Mr. Manoban intends to return to Seoul tomorrow for additional company business. He merely accompanied his family to ensure their safety.

After hours of sleep, Lisa wakes up and takes a shower to rejuvenate herself. Mrs. Manoban went into her room and waited for her daughter to finish dressing up. 

"Sweetie, you have a visitor." Mrs. Manoban announced, smiling widely at her.

Lisa went behind her and gave her mother a nice smile, causing Mrs. Manoban's heart softened as she saw her daughter in good health.

"Who is it, mum?"

"You'll see."

_____

Lisa was taken aback when her visitor grinned at her as they exited the room. Her lips curved into a wide smile, and her eyes got larger.

"Bambam Oppa?!" She then ran towards the latter, whose arms were wide open for her.

"Lisa baby, i miss you!"

"I miss you too Oppa"

The two hug tightly. They really did miss each other for not seeing each other for almost a year. Bambam knew about Lisa and Jennie when Mrs. Manoban told him. At first, he was shocked, but he immediately accepted their relationship and even supported them. But when Mrs. Manoban told him Jennie ended things with Lisa, he was very disappointed to make a promise to take care of his cousin and will never let her find a boyfriend or girlfriend now that she'll live here forever?. Also, her auntie told him to keep an eye on Lisa wherever she goes. 

They ate their lunch together at the dining table and talked about a lot of things. Lisa was approved to start entering school the next day. Bambam stayed for the day because Lisa wouldn't let him leave, making her Oppa chuckle. "Okay, I will. I will. Stop pulling my shirt, it's expensive." Bambam joked. Lisa slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Princess, you'll be entering a school tomorrow with your cousin, Bobby. You have the same course though," Mr. Manoban chimed in at the two. Lisa looks at him, confused. "Cousin? Bobby?"

Her father nodded with a smile. "Yes, princess. We forgot to tell you that he is your oppa bambam's brother. You never met him yet, right? Well, you will meet him tomorrow; he's coming here." 

"Oh, okay, dad. At least I have my buddy now," Lisa said, giggling.

Bambam shakes his head slowly and lets out a sigh, "He's a pretty bad boy, but we're confident that he'll never let you go alone and keep you safe." 

"May harmony let the two of you be close," Mr. Manoban continued.

"And if you were distraught of why you didn't recognise him as my brother before, previously because he didn't come home to us and he has no permanent address, he always goes anywhere, even not visiting us for a month. But now he is no longer the same as before. He's a grown man now, and I thanked my dad for throwing him here," Bambam explained. 

"Oh, really guys? I can't wait to see him. I'm sure we will be clicking in just a few seconds," Lisa mumbles, arrogantly, and throws her hands in the air.

Mr. Manoban then raised his forefinger and said, "Lisa, Bobby is a playboy, and that's in his vocabulary. it will never change. I don't want you to become like him. Don't also dump any girls that caught your attention, if that's even possible. Don't hurt any girls or become an asshole like Bobby. Just don't be like him, Arraseo?"