Chapter 19

Blag!

Jisoo and Rosé's eyes bulged out seeing the two girls position of sleep, both naked under the thick comforter.

Jennie is lying on her back, while Lisa is on top of her, trailing kisses along the older woman's neck.

"What the actual fuck" Jisoo whispered yell. Her eyes were covered with her hands, yet they could still be seen through her fingers.

Jennie was able to hear it. She opened her eyes instantly and panicked because they were naked. She is afraid that the two girls will see Lisa naked. But calms down when she noticed that they are fully covered by the comforter. but still can tell that the two are naked underneath.

Lisa, on the other hand, did not give a fuck and continued to give Jennie a delicate kisses on the neck.

"You two get out!" She yelled enough not to hurt Lisa's ear.

The two hastily left the room, closing the door loudly.

"Fucking shit" The brunette mumbled under her breath.

The younger girl laughed as she got off on top of the older woman. Jennie looked at her, embarrassed. "Sorry, baby. Go take a bath, and I will wait for you outside, okay?" She said, kissing her forehead. Lisa nodded and took a shower.

_____

"What has happened to Jennie? I felt dizzy after hearing her outburst." Irene asked.

Jisoo and Rosé were just sitting silently on the couch, with flushed cheeks.

The two exchanged glances, shook their heads, explaining that it was nothing more than the scene from earlier that was still flashing on their systems. The other girls seemed to accept their explanation and simply brushed it off.

Minutes later, Jennie enters the living room, frowning at the two who are awkwardly grinning at her. She smacked their heads.

"I swear if the two of you don't learn how to knock the next time, I'll toss you out of the building.

"I swear, if you don't learn how to lock your door next time, I won't learn how to knock in your room either."

The chicken head responded by wriggling her brows with a mocking smile. Rosé agrees with her girlfriend, placing her arm across her shoulder.

Jennie groaned and gave up on the two as she relaxed comfortably on the sofa.

"Oh. Now i know why you freaked out earlier." Joy nods as well as the others.

"Fucking quite early in the morning. Oh my gosh, Jen. Is it rough?" Wendy joined, grinning.

The taunting from her friends made her feel even more embarrassed. Her face suddenly looked like a red floor wax.

"Yah! Stop it." As she throws them a pillow.

"First blood!" Seulgi exclaimed, punching the air.

"Hi." Lisa entered the living room and smiled shyly at everyone. She is dressed in a stunning hollow out bra, tank top strap backless beach shorts, and tees. Showing off her flat tummy, naked shoulder, faultless long legs, long slender arms, and especially the cute form of her buttocks was too obvious because she was wearing a really tight sweat short and her cleavage was plainly pooping out even though it hadn't bloomed yet.