Chapter 21

Jennie and Lisa came from where they were. The group of friends are currently eating lunch.

"Kookie and Tae are on their way here." Seulgi blurted out in the midst of slurping her soup like some kind of a vacuum cleaner.

Irene gave her a look of disbelief and grabbed her thigh under the table as she leaned in against her ear, "Get inside our room now." She commanded.

"Bu-but wha-why?" Seulgi stammered as she began to shudder when Irene squeezed her inner thigh up to her clothed core giving her a slight jolt.

"You owe me a punishment kid. And when i get there, i want to see you fully naked.in.our.bed.now"

Seulgi had nothing to do but nod frantically and abruptly stood up, headed to their room. When seulgi disappeared, Irene glanced at her friends who had a questioning look across their faces.

She stood up from her seat. "That was nothing. Excuse myself guys." The girls just shrugged it off.

"Guys, tonight is the last night for the Music Festival. What do you want to do before it ends?" Jisoo asked. lowkey snatching a large chicken leg and a steak from rosé's plate who hadn't noticed her.

Lisa raised her right hand, wearing that puppy dog look. "I don't want it to end."

Jennie finds it cute but she can't give what Lisa wants this time. She held her hand that was placed on top of the table. "But baby chirpy, that's not possible." Lisa's brows creased and face tense. But later on she gave up. "Fine!"

"Hello GAYSSS!" Taehyung and Jungkook showed up carrying their bags making the girls on the table startled.

"Wahhh Taekook Gaysss! Finally you two are here." They all hugged and the dining table became a loud mess. Lisa jumps at them. "Our baby!"

_____

8:00 pm came and the performers are getting out from their tent. Folks of all ages started setting up their lawn chairs and blankets.

A group of friends are gathered in a circle. Damn, everyone feels like love is in the air. Everyone hyped up and ready to give a good time when their favorite band climbed up on the stage. Some people go all out with tables and fully prepped meals and their cocktails while enjoying the music. The venue's beach was accompanied by a subtle island breeze.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to the Rave Music!" Wendy drawled in the middle of the crowd raising her cup of beer.

"WET PARTY!!!!" The music was so loud that it made their skin tingle, filling them from head to toe.

"HOES ARE THE REASON WHY EVERYONE SHOULD BE IN THIS PLACE! YOHOOOO!" Joy, who was already inebriated, joined the group of Foreigner dudes.

Over the roar of music, a hazy chatter could be heard from the distant. Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens.

"ALL MY SINGLE LADIES MAKE SOME NOISE!!! WOOOHHHOO!" The crowd started hyping up. Seulgi, Jisoo, Joy, Wendy and Yeri Screams their lungs out as well as Taekook.

"WOOOOOHHHHH!!!!"

Irene and Rosé turned to look at their unfaithful Girlfriends in disbelief. 'Wtf'

"WE ARE THE ONLY LADIES HERE!" Taekook made known.

"AGAIN ALL MY SINGLE LADIES MAKE SOME NOISE!" The vocalist repeated. Everyone screams again but this time as loud as thunder.

Lisa then joined at the said girls and Jumps like there's no tomorrow. "SINGLE LADIES!" She screams the loudest.

"Y'ALL AIN'T THE ONLY ONES!" The band on the stage announced. Jennie gently pulled Lisa close to her. "Baby, let's get out of the venue."