Chapter 10

_____

Weeks had passed since the girls' passionate kiss. Winter had descended upon Seoul, and Jenny had just arrived at the mansion from her workplace. She showered, got dressed in pyjamas and went to check on Lisa. It appears that Lisa was too preoccupied to notice her because she was giggling into her phone. When Jennie noticed that Lisa had been laughing, she furrowed her brows and realized that the younger girl was messaging a boy.

"Lisa, with whom are you texting?" Jennie inquired while furrowing her brow. Lisa was taken aback when she heard a deep voice coming from Jennie.

"Nini you're here already." Lisa gave Jennie a little smile before turning back to her phone and flushing. Lisa's cheeks were flushed, which Jennie assumed was a result of the person with whom she had been speaking.

"Who are you chatting with? And what were you discussing?" Jennie asked again, trying not to sound jealous. Lisa quickly hid her phone on her back, shaking her head nervously.

"No-nothing unnie."

"Oh c'mon baby you can share it with me." Jennie expressed her intense curiosity about the two's conversation.

Lisa tilted her head to look up at jennie like a lost puppy. "But you aren't telling Mom? Don't tell her she'll scold me."

Jennie only nodded, resisting the impulse to slam Lisa's phone against the wall.

"I've known him since unnie. We played a game together online." Lisa confesses shyly.

She lowered her gaze to evade Jennie's scowls, like if she were about to murder someone.

In an attempt to calm herself, Jennie blinked many times, placing her thumb on her spleen's chin, her index finger on it, and her other hand on her coxal, but to no avail. She is still unable to control her irritation and jealousy. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened her mouth to speak.

"There's someone else who will be upset if you don't block that person."

"And I am that. Before I lose my temper, go block that person, Lisa." Jennie added.

"No, unnie. He is good boy. He said that I'm adorable. And I'm crushing on him right now."

With a heavy breath, Jennie tightened her grip on Lisa's arm that made the latter flinch. "Unnie, it hurts."

"Lisa, quit obsessing over the people you spoke with. You can't be with them because you are mine. When will you realize this, huh? You.are.mine!" Jennie's eyes widened in wrath, jolting Lisa out of bed. She can now see the flaming sea, which existed only in Jennie's eyes. She gripped Lisa's arms tightly, who was now quivering with fright.

"What are you saying, Unnie? And, please, I'm hurting."

"I want you to know that I like you! Do you understand that you can't like someone else unless it's me?"

Lisa's little face was streaming with tears as she nodded straight and without halting. When Jennie saw that, she snapped back to reality. She released her hold on the arms she had been holding.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I didn't mean to. I apologise. I couldn't help but be jealous. I only want your whole attention to me." Jennie spoke as she hugged Lisa and kissed her forehead several times.

"A-are you in love with me-me? Like mom to dad, and dad to mom?"

Lisa sobbed, looking directly into Jennie's eyes. Jennie caught her guard down but still managed to confess.

Jennie nodded. "Yes, I like you. I love you. Like our parents' affection for each other."

After settling down, they cuddled under the blanket. But Lisa was still catching her breath in the midst of her cries. "Hush now, baby"

After a few attempts at quieting Lisa, she eventually breathed normally.

"Who were you texting anyway?" Jennie asked while kissing Lisa's head.

"Kookie."

Jennie clinched her hand tightly, knowing he was the person Lisa was referring to. "Don't you dare jungkook or i'll kill you" She thought.

______