Chapter 7

_____

"Has Lili woken up yet?" Jungkook beamed upon entering the mansion.

"She's in the play room, take a seat on the couch, I'll just call her." Rosé said and walked herself to inform Lisa.

"I had no idea you were so close to Lili, huh." Jisoo directed a sly smile towards Jennie.

"Yes, she's my baby though." With sincerity, Jungkook replied. Jennie furrowed her brow.

"Anyhow, are things going well between you and Tae already?" Jennie inquired, attempting to change the subject. Afterward, she rolled her eyes in Jisoo's direction.

"No, we're not. And please, let's not discuss that at this time." Jungkook sighed in irritation.

"Kookie?" Lisa jumped up and down, clapping her hands like a child seeing Jungkook, a broad smile spreading across her face that would soon burst. And she ran towards him.

"Hi." Jungkook greeted, waiting for Lisa to embrace him by spreading his arms wide.

And Lisa leaped on him, putting her thighs on his waist and both arms around his neck in a tight hug.

"Did you miss me?" Lisa timidly questioned him. With a nod, Jungkook pinched her cheek.

"How am I supposed to not miss you? I came here because I miss you." He said planting a gentle kiss on her forehead, making Lisa blush that caused Jennie's eyes to roll out so far that they nearly fell out of their sockets.

"Oh Sweet." Jisoo and Rosé spoke together, grinning at Jennie with their characteristic grating smirk.

"Lisa come here." Jennie spoke in a commanding manner.

"Wait up kookie i'll be back, okay?" Lisa putting her hand over his face. Grinning, he nodded.

She then walked to jennie. "Yes daddy?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at hearing Lisa refer to Jennie as that.

"Do you want to play with me?" Jennie flashing that gummy smile that could melt anyone's heart.

"Okay."

Lisa quickly returned to jungkook and stole a kiss on his cheek. She reddened and laughed. Jennie's fist tightened at seeing this scenario.

The three were left dumbfounded.

"What brings you here?" Rose asked Jungkook.

Resuming his place on the couch, Jungkook sighed. "I came to see Lisa here. and also because I have nowhere else to go today."

"How are things going between you and taehyung?" Jisoo asked as they took a seat facing Jungkook.

"We're not in a good term. We made the decision to give each other some space."

"I feel stifled by his overbearing possessiveness towards me. I can't even go out and make new friends. He promised to change, but he was unable to control himself, so we got into a fight." He added as his eyes become teary.

Jisoo scooted closer to him and patted his back, "I hope that by giving each other this space, you can strengthen your bond and prevent pointless arguments."

"Be strong both of you. I hope you will both fix things." Rosé also went beside Jungkook and give him a shoulder pat.

"Anyway, I'll just go get some snacks for us." Rosé added as she stood up and headed to get snacks.

_____

(Inside Lisa's Playground)

Upon entering the room, Lisa instantly began to play. As Jennie simply trailed behind her.

"Lisa, babe. How long have you and Jungkook been close?" Even though Jennie is asking her in a venomous tone, she is still being as gentle as possible.

Lisa look up and smiled, "I don't know unnie. I like kookie."

Raising her eyebrows, Jennie gritted her teeth. "What makes you like him? Why him?"

"Because he is kookie and he is handsome."

"Is that the sole explanation?"

Lisa nodded.

"Are you capable of love? Is it possible to sense someone's love?" Jennie did not intend to be offensive but she is extremely wondering if the girl can be madly in love by asking how she felt about this matter.

Lisa just looked at her confusingly. But eventually smile, "Unnie, I love my mom and dad so yes i can love."

"No, I mean that it's a passionate love. Become romantically attached to someone."

Lisa slowly shook her head, "I don't know what romantic--i don't know that unnie. What is romantic?"

Jennie was drawn to her adorable demeanour. She sat on the tufted carpet in the same spot as Lisa.

She lifted Lisa's chin to get her attention. "How about me baby? What do you feel about?"

Lisa gave her a toothy smile, "I like you too, unnie. Do you like me?"

"I like you so much, Lisa."

At least she likes her, Lisa likes her even if she's convinced it's not romantically involved. That's the cutest confession Jennie has ever heard.

She gave herself a tender kiss on the side of her mouth. Lisa doesn't mind that. She also gave Jennie a side kiss and remained motionless in that position. Lisa's brave action caused her heart to pulse unevenly.

_______

Jennie getting jealous? Oh scary. 😰