Chapter 12

_____

The two females were taking in the scenery as they strolled through the park holding hands. This is the perfect night for Lisa because she hasn't been somewhere like this before—a cold breeze that caressed their skin and a beautiful full moon that illuminated the street. She felt liberated and was joyful. She rarely ventures outside except to play alone in the mansion, but she did try to peek around the park once, simply while she was passing by in her parents' car. She had never experienced walking like this before Jennie brought her here.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Lisa said quietly as she looked up at the starry sky that filled the ideal night with light.

"You're always welcome. Anything you desire, baby." Jennie spoke as she approached Lisa and pressed her head up against her shoulder.

"I want ice cream." Lisa pointed to the nearby ice cream truck, and Jennie chuckled and linked their hands as they walked in that direction.

They're walking around, eating ice cream, and laughing at each other's jokes.

"...and this one baby hear me out. A blonde goes into a library and cheerfully says, 'Hi! I'm here to see the doctor! In a sturn but hushed voice, the librarian says, 'Miss, this is a library' so the blonde lowers her voice and says, Oh sorry! Then whispers, I'm here to see the doctor."

Lisa busted out laughing again. She laughed so hard that she nearly peed her panties.

They were enjoying each other's company on a simple yet lovely night. They forgot it was already time to go home. At the very least, Jennie gets to see Lisa giggle because of her jokes. She enjoys knowing she is the reason for it.

"Baby, it's late we should head home." Jennie murmured, resting her right arm over Lisa's waist. Lisa gave a nod.

They are now inside Jennie's car, who has already started the engine before holding Lisa's hand and squeezing it.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes!" Lisa said cheerfully and leaned closer to plant a soft kiss on Jennie's cheek that made the latter heart feel warm.

After a minute of silence, Jenni broke it. "Uhm, Lisa are you seeing anyone right now? No. I mean, do you like Jungkook that much?" She asked anxiously, but she needed to know, even if it meant being hurt by Lisa's response. Lisa nodded.

"I like him.." Lisa paused.

Jennie felt a twinge in her heart and couldn't even look directly into her eyes, so she kept driving because she didn't want Lisa to see the pain in her eyes.

Lisa continued sheepishly, "But i love someone else."

Jennie felt another ache and pursed her lips in a narrow line.

Jennie smiled bitterly. "And who is the lucky person?"

Lisa with her eyes downcast. She was fiddling with her fingernails before answering, "Y-you." Lisa then covered her face as now red as tomatoes.

This caused Jennie to stop the car on the empty side. Then she removed Lisa's hands, which had covered her face.

"Did I hear it properly, baby? Are you in love with me?" Jennie tried to disguise her joy at the moment but failed. She smiled broadly.

Lisa replies by kissing her, while Jennie forgets about the butterflies and feels the entire zoo inside her. Before Lisa could break the kiss, Jennie drew her in again, kissing her harder, longer, and deeper this time.

_____

Jennie's Pov:

We are cuddling on my bed, her head resting across my chest. Our legs tangled, and I placed my arms over her body. When I found she also loved me, I had the finest moment of my life. I can't believe this has finally happened.