Chapter 38

Jennie and Lisa decided that Hawaii would be the location of their wedding as the younger woman prefers a beach wedding. And both families concurred, offering their utmost support.

After Jennie eventually informed the manoban of everything that had happened, they once again embraced her. They backed Lisa as long as it made her happy since they knew she still loved Jennie.

The two girls are currently in Jennie's private plane on their way to Hawaii. Family members and friends will follow.

"I still can't believe you're back in my arms, Lisa." Jennie spoke as she looked at the younger woman in admiration.

"I can't believe it either. I even thought our paths wouldn't cross again, but I was mistaken. And I couldn't be more grateful to God for bringing us together again. I love you, Jennie." Lisa reciprocated with a smile of appreciation.

Lisa was then tugged to sit on the older woman's lap. "Your rightful place is here. In my lap." As she winked at the younger.

The younger woman wraps her arms over the older woman's neck, and its arms drapes them around her waist, and bites her lips seductively. "Daddy, your kitten here is horny." Making the other one chuckled as her body began to set on fire.

The two girls found themselves mouth-to-mouth, swallowing one other's saliva.

"Hmm Lisa baby, you're making me crave for you." As she placed her hand into the younger woman's skirt and played with her covered region.

"Aghh.." Lisa moaned, causing Jennie's pussy to twitch.

"You like that baby girl?" Lisa could only nod. Her hands began to penetrate the taller one's damp area and massage her clit a little faster until it became wet, at which point her mouth sucked her neck and her two fingers entered within.

She kept thrusting it faster and deeper, and Lisa's arms around her neck tightened. They kissed as if there would be no future time, despite the reality that it would become more frequent from now on.

Lisa's moan became audible in Jennie's mouth. A few more thrusts, and the younger cum squirts around her finger. Lisa's body collapsed on top of Jennie, leaving both gasping for air.

"My turn."

_____

The girls awoke from the nap when their private flight attendant informed them that they had already arrived in Hawaii.

An Executive Chauffeur Car – Blackwaze — had been waiting for them to arrive and greeted the two girls. All of their bags had been loaded before the two entered the private sedan owned by Jennie Kim.

At around 6 pm in the evening, they arrived at the private beach resort where their wedding would take place.

Lisa hopped out of the car first once one of the guards opened the door for them.

"Omg, nini. This place is so stunning. I wouldn't mind living here with you."

Jennie chuckled and back hugged the happy girl, resting her chin on its shoulder, "Just tell me you want to live here. Just one word and I'll buy this resort for you without hesitation."

Lisa grinned and turned around to face the elder woman as she wrapped its arms around her waist. "Jennie, you're really spoiling me. My heart felt deeply treasured. But no. This place may be magnificent to me, but I don't think I'll desire it for long,"