Chapter 18

Jennie's Pov:

We safely arrived at my unit. Throughout the ride, I didn't notice my baby falling asleep on my lap, and now I'm carefully cradling her in my arms so she doesn't wake up. I can feel my both thighs going numb, but I don't mind because it's her. I am extremely lucky to have this baby. I got giddy every time I remembered that having her in my arms was no longer a dream. Her body curled up. what a cutie.

I opened my car door and was the first to out. I held her in my arms as the guard approached me.

"Good evening, Ms. Kim. Let me help you with that."

He was about to take Lisa out of my arms and carry her instead, but I glared at him. I don't want to be impolite, but if it's Lisa, I won't let anyone touch a single part of her hair, let alone carry her.

"No. I can handle this."

The guard simply offered me a respectful bow.

We reached inside, and I carefully placed her on our bed. I told one of the staff to bring her belongings here.

I just stared at her features with love and admiration for god knows how long, stroking her hair. She's really cute. She appears so serene when she's sleeping, but when she's up, you can't get her attention because she keeps playing around. I chuckled at this stubborn kid.

My eyes moved down to every part of her covered body as my heart raced. She is incredibly gorgeous. I own her; every inch of this, every cell in her body. And she is entirely mine. I bit my lower lip, and I didn't realize my fucking hands had involuntarily moved down to her thigh as I caressed them. And Fuck! I forgot I hadn't changed her into pyjamas yet.

I was about to get up from the bed but then she suddenly mumbled my name as she opened her eyes. "Jennie.."

I was stunned. This is the first time she has addressed me by my real name.

"Yes baby? Why'd you wake up?"

She sat up gradually.

"I love you Nini."

Honestly, this girl is getting more bold every day. But I can't deny that when she tells me she loves me, she makes me feel valuable. She may not be aware, but she makes me feel appreciated. I reached for her hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

"I love you too, Lisa. Only you."

I'm not sure how, but when our lips met, I felt myself relying on her. Even though we make out a lot, I still feel like this is our first kiss.

The kiss became closer and deeper. When we needed to catch our breath, we withdrew. We just reconnect with each other, nevertheless. While I'm making a concerted effort to control myself, I had a scorching feeling in my lower belly.

I don't know, but when it comes to fucking girls, I'm not really nervous—Lisa is the exception. I'm always in charge when it comes to sexual relations, but Lisa isn't. She is really different from other girls. Anxiety could be present. I started to realize who I was. My movement and my scent. If it pleases her. Honestly, I'm afraid of disappointing her. But with her, I can be myself.

Lisa tapped me, waking me from my reverie. That's when I realize my lips had stopped moving.

"Move your lips, nini."

"You've developed an addiction to my lips, huh?" I smirked.

"Like you're not also addicted to mine." She returned the smirk. Oh, she can smirk now, huh.

Lisa sat on my lap out of nowhere. It shocked me. Her new accomplishments continue to amaze me. I can't believe how she can do all of these things now. 'Of course she got that from you'