A/n: Thank you!!

Heya, everyone! Thank you all for reading my story! It's been an amazing journey for this story and I'm proud of how it turned out in the end. 

Now, I'm actually moving onto a different fandom of mine! I'm going to be doing something slightly different too. I'm currently in the process of publishing a Marvel's Loki x an OC I created! I put my heart and soul into the character and the book as a whole, so please go give it the boost it needs! It's on my profile as my latest published story called 'Twisted in Ties'. I promise you won't be disappointed. Even if you aren't a Marvel fan, I personally think all sorts of people can enjoy the storyline. It's fun, adventurous, romantic, and has great comedy. Seriously, Marvel has some dang good comedy. Please go give it some love and at least share it around even if you don't want to read it. I really want this book to do well. It's one of my absolute favorite books right now that I've written and I'm very proud of it.

But with that said, this is this story's final goodbye. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy my next one if you chose to go read it! This is Spiritwing13 howling a goodbye! Author AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!