Chapter 76

You kissed Connor goodnight as you both went to bed. You waited for him to fall asleep. Once he had, you carefully got up and got dressed in regular clothes. You looked back at your boyfriend. You sighed. I'm sorry. But I can't just sit here. You headed out, leaving him a note just in case. 

You decided to head out on your own for now. You would take Bandit if you didn't have any other trail. You carefully shut the front door and headed out into the cold of the winter night. You began to head to places you knew Oreon liked going to. Maybe he was staying at one of them or visiting at least.

You looked around at a rollerskating rink. He wasn't there. You knew he loved rollerskating since he had asked you to join him once, but you had been busy with Connor and Hank. You sighed. You checked three other places before finally giving in and beginning to head home. Then, you got an idea. My old house! You hurried there and looked around hopefully. 

"Oreon?" You called. "Oreon, please. If you're here...I'm sorry, but I just need you to listen!" You called. 

"The android you know as Oreon is not here, Ms. (L/n)." You turned as you heard what sounded like Connor's voice.

"Connor? How did you know I was-" You cut off as you spotted the android that had been speaking. 

"I'm afraid you are mistaken, Ms. (L/n). I am not Connor." He said, his blue eyes boring into you. You backed up, remembering what Markus said and what you'd seen in your dream.

"W-who are you?" You asked.

"My name?" He questioned. "It's irrelevant, but my name is Collin." He said. 

"What do you want with me?" You asked.

"I'm afraid that's classified, Ms. (L/n)." Why does he keep calling me that? I only used that name at the police department. You wondered. 

"Stay back." You said. You saw a mild flash of amusement in his gaze.

"I anticipated your resistance." He said. He began to reach behind himself and you instantly understood. You quickly snagged a knife and stabbed his shoulder. He pulled back, stunned. You charged past him, running as fast as you could. As you ran, you shrieked as something grabbed you. You only saw a glimpse of his ice-cold eyes that seemed to be glowing in the darkness. "It's not that easy to shake me. I'm superior to the RK800 you call Connor. My abilities outmatch his, therefor outmatching your own." He said. You struggled against his grip as he reached to power you down. You felt terror. You bit the hand covering your mouth. He pulled it away to examine the damage instinctively. 

"BANDIT!!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. He smashed you into the ground, pinning you there.

"That mutt cannot help you." He growled. He screamed as loud as you could, praying for someone to hear you. Collin reached to power you off, but he was hit off of you. You sat up and you saw Bandit trying to snap at his face as Collin struggled to hold him off. 

"(Y/n)!" You were lifted to your feet. You smiled at your rescuer. 

"Connor!" You exclaimed hugging him. Meanwhile, Bandit had been knocked off. Collin stood. Connor just then noticed the similarities between the two of them.

"What...what model is that?" He muttered, mostly to himself.

"RK800, the deviant hunter turned deviant. I must say it's interesting to meet you. I'm sure you feel the same about me." He said.

"What are you?" You asked.

"I'm the RK900," He said. "superior in every way. Now, if you'll let me retrieve my package I'll be on my way."

Saving the Broken (Connor x Deviant!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें