Chapter 81

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

As you both kissed, you suddenly felt Connor's hand drift up your shirt. You pulled away, blushing and eyes wide with shock. 

"Con!?" You exclaimed. He just grinned. He kissed you again as his hands rubbed your sides. You melted into his touch. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You both kissed roughly before him pinned you against the wall. You felt his knee in between your legs pressing against your increasing heat. Connor let out a soft groan as he held your waist with one hand and used the other to push on the back of your neck, keeping you entangled in the kiss. You traced his bottom lip with your tongue. He opened up to you, giving you a little bit of dominance as he let you explore him. You didn't understand how it was possible for him to taste so wonderful, but you didn't care in the slightest. 

Then, he took back his control pushing your tongue out and shoving his in. You moaned into the kiss. Connor grinned against your lips. He explored every inch of you, making you shiver in delight. How the hell is he so good at this? You wondered for a moment. Your question was forgotten as you felt his knee press against you a little harder, just barely rubbing your clit, making you whimper. Cyberlife...this is the one time I can be confused as to why but grateful that you did. You thought. 

Connor pulled away, a trail of salvia still connecting you both. You grinned as you swiped your tongue around and swallowed it. The sight on turned him on further. He peppered your face with light kisses before trailing back to your ear. He sucked gently on it for a second or two before trailing down your neck leaving more open and hungry kisses.

You panted and whimpered as his kissed around your neck, jawline, and collarbone. You gasped as him bit down, leaving a purple-ish blue mark there. You knew you could get rid of it, but you let Connor mark you. He kept sucking and licking your neck, teasing the sensitive skin. "Connor..." You whimpered.

"Like it?" He teased with a grin.

"Don't get cocky, Con." You said with a smirk. He chuckled and removed his shirt, with yours following after it. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. His LED went bright red as you both kissed. He pulled away and removed your bra. He started kissing your breasts. You moaned as he sucked on the little buds. 

He stayed in that area for a long time. It was starting to become unbearable. You grinned on his knee, craving more. You heard him chuckle, but he didn't move. You whimpered, wanting him to do more. "Con...please stop teasing me..." You panted. He didn't respond. You thought he was ignoring you until you felt his hands traveled down your sides. You felt his fingertips trace the rim of your pants. 

You thought he was going to take them off, but his hands traveled around to your back, rubbing it. It arched your back at the touch, accidentally grinding hard against his knee making you gasp. "Connor~!" You moaned out involuntarily. 

"Somebody is eager~" He said.

"D-damn it...you f-fucking tease." You said, panting because of the treatment he was still giving you. He just chuckled. He thinks he can get away with it. Fuck that. Since he was focused on teasing you, you decided to return the favor. You gripped his hips, he felt it and pulled back in surprise. "Don't be cocky with me, Con." You said before pulling his hips to meet yours and grinding against his bulge. He gasped and groaned. You kept bucking your hips into his and he kept groaning and moaning at the feeling.

"(Y/n)~" You grinned.

"What? Is something wrong?" You teased. He didn't respond, not wanting to give you the satisfaction. Little did he know that you had anticipated this. You stopped and he looked confused. You palmed his erection and he moaned. 

"Ah!" You grinned. 

"Need some help with that, cheif~?" You asked. He groaned again.

"O-okay, I get it..." He panted. You let go and took off your pants and underwear.

"Then you better make it up to me." You said with a grin. You took his hand and yanked him over to the bed. You laid down, letting him top you. He looked at you to be sure of what you wanted. Your grin is all he needed for confirmation. He bent down and sucked on your clit for a few moments. You moaned in pleasure. Soon enough, he slipped his tongue inside of you. "F-fuck, Connor~ Mph~~" You gripped his hair, effectively messing it up, not that either of you cared. You felt his tongue swirl around inside of you. You moaned louder, feeling yourself grow closer by the second. You grinned as you were about to cum. "F-fuck! Con, I-I'm gonna cum~!" He went faster as you moaned loudly as it hit you hard. Connor swallowed it for you. It turned you on even more, making you even more soaked. You pulled his lips into yours, moaned as you tasted yourself. Connor took his chance to regain control. He fingered you, making you pull away and practically scream. "Connor~!!" 

"My turn~" He hummed. You moaned his name along with many swears as he fucked you like that. He added another and went a little faster while rubbing your clit with his thumb. Your eyes shut tightly as you moaned for him. 

Soon, he stopped. You watched as he stood up for a moment and removed his pants and boxers. You saw his huge rock hard erection, just begging to be inside of you. You bit your lip at the sight. He went and grabbed something quick. You were confused as you watched him dig around in the shared dresser you had. 

Suddenly, he pulled out one of his ties. You had one of three ideas for what he was going to use it for. To your luck, he went with the least mean one. He tied it around your mouth like a gag to keep you quiet. You honestly had to agree with his method. You didn't want anyone else hearing you scream for him. "Ready?" He asked. You got an idea.

"Ready, Con~" He was a little surprised, but he grinned.

"That works." He agreed. He thrust into you and you moaned into the tie gag. He let adjust for a few quick moments before thrusting into you. You kept moaning into the gag. Your arms wrapped around his neck as he held your waist. You looked into his hot brown eyes that were filed with love and lust.

"Faster~" He nodded and went faster. You moaned louder. It's a good thing his thought of the tie. You held onto him tightly as he went faster and faster, pounding into harder as well. You began screaming into the gag. Connor was groaning as he tried to keep himself quiet. 

"F-fuck, (Y/n)~ Y-you feel so good~" He moaned. You smirked a little into the gag. "Nngh~ I-I love you~ I need all of you~" He moaned out, lost in his own lust.

"Then don't hold back, Con~ You know I can take it~" You purred.

"A-are you..fuck~ Are y-you sure, angel?" He asked, concern in his gaze. 

"Make me yours~" You said, giving him the hottest look you could with a gag in your mouth. He broke. He pounded into you as hard and as fast as he could. You screamed into the tie. Your legs wrapped around his waist, letting him go deeper into you with each thrust. You came hard, squirting on him. Your juices dripped onto the sheets. You left marks on his back as your nails raked his skin. 

He kept going, bitting his lips so hard that it started to bleed. He was moaning louder and he knew that he had to silence himself. He bit down on your shoulder, making you moan again. You reached your second high, cumming harder than last time. He groaned as you tightened around him again. You looked down, watching his dick disappear inside you. It turned you on beyond belief. Connor's thrusts started getting sloppier. You looked into his eyes. He saw your expression as you both made eye contact.

"Cum, Connor~ Cum inside of me~ I need to feel you fill me up~" Your words sent him over the edge. You came for a third time and his high met yours as he filled you up, bitting down so hard on your shoulder that it bled. He pulled out of you, admiring what he had done to you for a moment before shakily taking the tie off and collapsing next to you. You turned your head and kissed his nose as his LED slowly reverted back to blue, flashing slowly. He smiled at you.

"I love you..." He breathed, exhausted. He fell asleep almost instantly.

"I love you too, Connor." You whispered before joining him in a much-needed slumber.