5. Sin

I look at my night stand, the clock flashed 6:15 A.M. in bright neon green.

Why in the world I woke up so freaking early...I huff out and lay back trying to get my sleep back.

After fifteen minutes of tossing and turning all over the bed, I realised I won't get any sleep again.

I get up and walk to the small bathroom that is attached to my bedroom, at first we used to have one but according to mum I was not very 'happy' about having one bathroom and sharing it with others when I was young so Charlie built one for me.

I open the door to the bathroom, flicking on the light switch, I jump back really fast before any kind of creature can crawl on me.

Hah! Where do I sign up for teenage mutant ninja turtles? 

I slowly peek in, expecting to find some spiders webs but none.

Huh Charlie cleaned this too.

 Note to self: say thanks to Charlie.

It is neat and tidy, white tiles were little dull but it is clean.

I enter the bathroom and did my business. I decided to take a shower as I have plenty of time as school will start at 8:00.

I peal my clothes off and step into the shower, I twist the handle and cold water hits me, making me yell but I quickly cover my mouth with my hand, not to wake dad or Bella up.

I quickly change its setting to hot water and slowly warm water started to pour, enough to turn my skin red.

Every meal need to be cooked properly.

After good fifteen minutes, I step out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I pick my night clothes and throw them with rest of dirty clothes in the basket.

I wrap my red puffy towel around me and walk over to the closet and take out my undies, a black beanie, blue jeans and a black pullover and open the drawer taking out a chain that has infinity written on it, I wear my clothes struggling to pull the pullover my head but after few minutes of struggle I finally manage to find the right hole and put my head in.

That's what he said.

Before walking out of my room I grab my backpack and check my clock, 6:47A.M., huh I still have almost more than an hour left.

I close my room  behind me and walk towards the stair after loudly knocking on Bella's door, I hear thrashing of sheets and after couple of seconds a thud.

Ouch.

Feeling satisfied I bunny hop downstairs. Yeah I bunny hopped.

I am four year old.

I was greeted by Charlie who was reading Forks Daily and drinking coffee.

"Hey" Charlie says as soon as he sees me but goes back reading to his newspaper.

"Hey, why are you up early?" I walk over to the refrigerator and take  out milk and shuffle through  the wooden shelves to get my cereal.

"In my line of work you hardly ever sleep" he grumbles clearly exhausted.

"Dad today my bookshelf and a rug from a store called HomeTown will be delivered and mum will be sending my stuff sooo" I inform him as I sit down.

"Okay kiddo, I'll make sure that book shelf and your rug is placed in your bed room and I'll keep the boxes in the living room which your mom will send."

I smile at him "Thanks."

Soon I hear footsteps coming downstairs and Bella appear into my view, she quickly walk  over to the kitchen drawers and took out a spoon and snatch my bowl of cereal which was half full.

"Heyy! I was eating that" I groan.

"Now I am eating it" she roll her eyes at me.

Someone is grumpy.

Oh right she fell down from her bed because of me.

She sit down on the bar stool facing Charlie while munching on cereal, MY cereal.

I just pop out my tongue at her and internally roll my eyes trying to think how I will kill her while she is sleeping.

She is so lucky that she is my sister and I love her because the kind of sin she committed is unforgivable.

No one messes with my food! NO ONE.

She quickly finishes the cereal and put the dishes in the sink and grab the keys of the truck.

She walks towards the front door and open it, she looks back at me "you coming or what?"

Right I don't have any mode of transportation of my own and I don't wanna take the bus.

I huff at her but quickly pick up my backpack and walk towards the door, grabbing the spare keys of the house and close the door behind me.

"Bye" I hear Charlie saying.

"Bye" I scream back loud enough he can hear me through the closed door.

We sit in her truck and drive to school.

——————
Status: edited