So I've been screaming for ages because this is incredibly crazy, y'all! I have an AMAZING announcement to make!
Before I get into it, I just wanna say I hope you guys are doing great! All my hugs, kisses, and love to you guys and hope you have a wonderful day and that this announcement will make it better.
Here we go:
I'm getting published!
A massive thank you to all of you for making this possible!
Thank you so much for joining me on this roller coaster that is Bound. Writing has been a part of my life for so many years now, I love it so much, and I'm so fortunate and grateful to have friends like you with whom I can share it with.
As a token of my undying gratitude—and because you guys are the best and, therefore, deserve the best—I'm going to be giving away never-before-seen content!
YOU get a bonus chapter! And YOU get a bonus chapter! EVERYONE gets a bonus chapter!
If you're wondering why there are missing chapters, fear not! The book is going to be published on November 21, 2018 EST. I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing.
They are also setting up a professional website for me. ((Seriously, y'all, I'm really feeling legit writer vibes, it's wild.)) On this site, you can participate in a book cover contest for Bound. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have his/her name in print on the book itself and on its cover!
You? A book cover artist? Imagine that!
The following are the things you need to know before joining the contest:
• Send the covers to my agent at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 6, 2018.
• Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover and inside the book. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a good addition to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.
• If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.
• You cannot use any copyrighted images. You can use royalty-free images.
• If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.
The cover must meet the following requirements:
• High-res, in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book
• 5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)
• Must have the book title "Bound" and the author's name "Summer Nawaz"
• The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. Attract possible readers; make them want to click on it.
• The text needs to be readable.
• Use only one font.
By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in the book launch because I honestly couldn't have gotten here without you. I can't thank you all enough for the support you've shown me throughout the years and continue to show me now. It means more than you know.
So yeah, that's about it for now! Please stay tuned for more updates. I'll see you in the next post!
Bye, friends! x
YOU ARE READING
Bound (Harry Styles FanFic) PUBLISHED -- SAMPLE ONLYFanfiction
IMPORTANT: As of November 1, 2018, the last 15 chapters of the story have been taken down due to this book has been PUBLISHED. Link to purchase your copy of Bound is on my profile! ________________________________________________ Her mother's dying...