13. Ignore

Updated again today because this chapter is short..

___________________________________________

Kelsey’s POV:

          After rejecting Logan’s call while I was with Harry about two days ago, he kept calling and texting me. However, I was ignoring me. Yes, I know that that’s a bitchy move but it’s time that he gets a taste of his own medicine. He had been ignoring me for the past however many days because he was angry at me for no reason. Yeah, well, I actually do have a reason and that’s that he was being an asshole.   

          We were now in Veronica, Italy and just like Spain, it was gorgeous. Right now, the boys had sound check and the concert was in the same place where the theatrical productions of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet were played out, which was pretty amazing.

          I watched as the boys climbed the stairs to go all the way on top of the stadium to look over at the sea of fans that were outside. Roads had been blocked because there was a gigantic crowd outside, and I could hear them constantly screaming. Standing at the bottom with my arms crossed over my chest, I watched as Harry approached me.

          “Come up there with us,” he says, jutting his chin in the direction of the stairs leading towards the top.

          I chuckle and shake my head, pulling my cardigan closer to me. It was a windy day and all I was wearing were ankle boots, high waisted shorts, and a tank top with a brown cardigan over it; not a smart move on my behalf. “Your fans are going to see me.”

          “So?” Harry shrugs. “Come on, just for a few minutes.”

          Before I could argue, Harry takes my small hand in his larger one and is leading me up the stairs. I bite down on my lower lip; Harry’s warm hand in my cold one instantly sends shockwaves up my arm, which I furrow my eyebrows at. What the hell was that even about?

          By the time we had gotten to the top of the stadium where Liam and Niall already were, waving down at the screaming fans, Harry’s hand was still laced with mine. We walked over to the edge where the barrier was, and I looked down.

          My eyes widened as I did. Literally, hundreds of thousands of screaming girls were waving and screaming up at us, shaking the posters they were holding. “Wow,” I murmur as my hands grip the edge of the barrier.       

          “I know, right?” Liam grins as he waves down. “This is crazy.”

          “Insane, really,” Niall adds with a laugh.

          After a while, we all return back down because the boys had to start sound check soon. As they sang a couple of songs, I sat down in one of the chairs as I watched them, tapping my feet along to the rhythm of each song they sang.

          As the boys sang Up All Night, my phone buzzed and I saw that it was once again, Logan. Sighing, I finally answered it. “Hi,” I say as I press accept.

          “Why the hell have you been ignoring me?” was the first thing that comes out of his mouth. Wow, nice to talk to you, too.

          “Isn’t a nice feeling when your best friend is ignoring you, now is it?” I ask as I grip my phone tightly, clenching my jaw.

          “Look, Kelsey –,”

          I cut him off. “No, Logan,” I snap. “You have been ignoring me for the past couple of days, and I have no idea why! I only ignored your calls so you know what it feels like when your supposed best friend ignores you and you have no idea why.”